Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s a duo booking like?  (Read 7103 times)

Offline warbz83

I have had 4 duos so far. 3 with Adrienne in London with either Dollar or Cherry, and 1 with 2 Thai whores.
The Thai girls were filthy but didn’t interact with each other. Adrienne and Cherry really get in to each other and seeing Adrienne wanking herself furiously while I am playing with Cherry still fills my wank bank. Also loved watching and learning as they eat each other out, while I wanked

Looking at treating myself to an early Christmas present and going all out for a Thai duo and popping my anal and rimming cherries at the same time. I see you've enjoyed Olina a few times - who's the filthiest? There's a lot of choice. I've only punted once so far but my new single status will (probably/hopefully) see me more active. I've certainly got some spare funds now for a monthly punt  :cool:

Offline s0whatsnew?

I've only had one mff experience, long before i came across UKP.   A total waste of time for me but pretty much my own fault.  The biggest difference between a 3-sum and a 1-2-1 is the same difference between a potentially personal relationship for the punt duration, and a group situation with the almost infinite dynamics going on between them.   Its said that in a 1-2-1 (talking about  'normal'  life here), there are at least 6 ppl subconsciously involved; 2 parents for each person + the person themselves.  In a 3-sum,  9 ppl, and so on.  Have to say, i cannot relax and enjoy most group situations, i only see the superficiality and not the potentially healthy ok'ness of a group.  Thats just me, of course.     Actually, just while writing this I'm beginning to think about it having another mff for myself!     :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 01:08:43 am by s0whatsnew? »

Offline Hollywell

I've had lots of ffm meetings the ones I have enjoyed. Most  is when the girls interact. There's no nicer feeling than being balls deep in doggy with the other girl underneath licking your shaft  and sucking your  balls

Online sparkus

I've had lots of ffm meetings the ones I have enjoyed. Most  is when the girls interact. There's no nicer feeling than being balls deep in doggy with the other girl underneath licking your shaft  and sucking your  balls

How I did it was kinda spitroasting one as in doggy on her while she licked out the other girl. But it was just gentle licking as they weren't lesbians or even bi and one would only lick the other and not vice versa.

I suppose what I am still hankering for is an MFF where one sits on my face and the other CG.