Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam alert  (Read 948 times)

Offline Paris69

There used to be (i think) a forum on here where you could post to an extensive list of WG's to avoid for reasons of outing/scamming/threats/etc etc...
Does it still exist; as i want to add to it.

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just start a thread in the discussions section of your region or the region they work in. There is a blacklist at the top of the page but I'm not sure if it's Admin who has to add to it.   :hi:

Offline Widescreen

Start with a Negative review..!!!

Offline NigelF

There used to be (i think) a forum on here where you could post to an extensive list of WG's to avoid for reasons of outing/scamming/threats/etc etc...
Does it still exist; as i want to add to it.

There is the big 202 page suspected scam thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.10050

However, as the above punters have suggested, if you've experienced it first hand or you have good evidence then a review should be the priority, followed by reporting it to admin so the WG can be added to the blacklist.

Start with a Negative review..!!!

+1

Indeed I'm surprised the OP hasn't written a single negative review or even neutral, especially since he's been a member for well over 2 years.

Offline Paris69

I have 5 or is it 6 reviews to write up but I'm letting a few months pass as i don't wanna be identifiable. And 1 is a negative.
However the reason i don't have many negs is 'cos I'm quite careful... i take time before i choose. Usually  :hi:
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

I have 5 or is it 6 reviews to write up but I'm letting a few months pass as i don't wanna be identifiable. And 1 is a negative.
However the reason i don't have many negs is 'cos I'm quite careful... i take time before i choose. Usually  :hi:

If the negative is due to an attempted scam, don't delay for a few months as that could fuck other punters over.

Offline NigelF

If the negative is due to an attempted scam, don't delay for a few months as that could fuck other punters over.

+1

You're right be careful with positive reviews of WGs who you want to see again but unless they work very infrequently/very little (most WGs play down how much they work/how many punters they see), you don't really need to wait a few months to become forgettable, especially since there are numerous things you can do to the review to protect your identity (e.g. changing unimportant details, not mentioning unimportant things like not mentioning subsequent meets in the review and only mentioning them much later etc).

Nonetheless, if you want to be very safe or you like writing very detailed reviews then waiting a few months is probably the best option (only for positives though, not negatives and neutrals).

Why are you worried about being identified from a negative review?

Fair enough.