Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Time to Punt?  (Read 1331 times)

Offline 0mard3000

Is there a best time of day to punt? Thoughts....?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is there a best time of day to punt? Thoughts....?

Well, early mornings are a no no, simply because I prefer having a right good shit before any shenanigans.  :hi:

kamu

Offline Bangers and Gash

.... you don't want to be touching cloth in case she does a spot of rimming.  :D

Offline Yaardie

Would say sometime after 1pm

I've never had an earlier punt and would think some girls wouldn't give best service due to working late or how many guys she saw the night before

Although too late she may be to tired lol
Really varies.

Jas1975

Offline Home Alone

For me, it's around 11.00.

Not for the oft-quoted reason that I'll be 'her first of the day' [I'm MUCH too much of a realist for that!]; more because I've not had any breakfast so that my 'medication' will work better on an empty stomach.

Offline Solidrock

Shouldn't make any difference. I do a physical job and have to give equal service at the end of the day as at the start. Same for them.

Saying that though, one time I saw the always excellent Sienna (GFE Bury) last thing in the evening. She looked tired and I could tell she was struggling to keep up. She was a trooper though and gave it her all, never complained. When I'd shot my load she just collapsed on the bed. Later admitted how tired she was but I found it endearing more than anything.

Offline One Eyed Snake

About 10 am is about right for me, I'm usually they're first for the day, catch em early they always seem tighter. If you are Amazing Victoria first you'll certainly know about it as she will be wanting the fuck just as much as you.

Offline bigthickdick

I personally prefer evening/night

Offline mr.bluesky

Simple .When your feeling extremely horny.

Offline cash2spare

when you are horny, have some cash and the missus is at work  :lol: