Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile disappeared - stay or go?  (Read 865 times)

Offline Dogsbody42

So I booked to see a WG tomorrow and then I look today to double check her on here and her profile has vanished with AW saying:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.

Do I still turn up for the booking (comms ok and given info on here and on AW I believe it is the WG I booked not son random profile-buying slag) or seek relief elsewhere?

Would it be considered Rude not to at least turn up?

I am somewhat concerned about a B&S and want to make sure that Big Brain is in control rather than little brain?

Offline Dogsbody42

Indian Hennah:

External Link/Members Only

I can't link to profile as it's gone but her user ID is in the above link

Offline maxxblue

You can search reviews on here by putting AW number (1245525) in search box, which throws up:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17340.msg276633#msg276633

and

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27824.msg394774#msg394774

Not much to go on, but from the feedback on these posts I think you are right to be cautious.

Offline Dogsbody42

I think on reflection with big brain I'm not going to show up given the evidence presented thus far

bod666

Aw does have a habit of randomly pulling profiles so if you still have the girls number you could ask via text if she is still available.  However as she turns up in a worst ever punt thread you're better off binning her off and booking someone else imho

DannyJames

If she's the West Midlands based hooker I'm thinking of then her profile disappears and reappears quite frequently. I think she books hotel rooms but cancels them if she doesn't get enough interested punters.

Offline cueball

So I booked to see a WG tomorrow and then I look today to double check her on here and her profile has vanished with AW saying:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.

Do I still turn up for the booking (comms ok and given info on here and on AW I believe it is the WG I booked not son random profile-buying slag) or seek relief elsewhere?

Would it be considered Rude not to at least turn up?

I am somewhat concerned about a B&S and want to make sure that Big Brain is in control rather than little brain?

I assume you've got a number for her?

I'd text her along the lines of...... "your AW profile has gone, please confirm tomorrow's meet is still on"

I always require on the day confirmation anyway, AW or not.

I wouldn't set off not knowing.

Offline Dogsbody42

If she's the West Midlands based hooker I'm thinking of then her profile disappears and reappears quite frequently. I think she books hotel rooms but cancels them if she doesn't get enough interested punters.

She said she takes it down if she's not working - still a bit sus if you ask me.

I've cancelled and I'm moving onto plan B

DannyJames

Sounds like a good decision. Hope plan B works out for you.

Redhead Lover

She said she takes it down if she's not working - still a bit sus if you ask me.

What a great way to do business! Worst case is go ahead with the punt, if it's not her when you get there, do the old "ahhh, I've my wallet in the car" line and run.

Hope your Plan B is more successful.

Offline buccdriver

Why not just say ' You're not the girl I booked' and then walk ! .........and then pursue plan B

Offline Dogsbody42

What a great way to do business! Worst case is go ahead with the punt, if it's not her when you get there, do the old "ahhh, I've my wallet in the car" line and run.

Hope your Plan B is more successful.

Funnily enough she text me not long after I last posted - I did go and see here in the end but was very ready to do a cut and run...review to follow