Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam sauna now advertising as open again. Anyone been?  (Read 2752 times)

Offline abc--123

Has anyone visited siam sauna since its reopened after covid lockdown? I'm just wondering what's on offer. I'm OK if masks are used as for some that may be an improvement but I'm worried they may have become a rub and tug joint due to social distancing. I'm missing the quick and easy siam experience.

Offline BestofBritish84

Looks like the website is only just back online without the "closed for covid" sign. I checked just the other day so possibly very recent. Might be worth calling asking about their cleaning policy, etc. I saw a review of a similar type venue and full PPE was used which didn't sound appealing.

I've been a few times in my career and I think it's a bit pot luck with the girls there. At present the two showing as available on the site aren't  really enticing me in. Maria is the only one I remember from there and I reviewed her as a result. Not a bad place for a £50 know-what-you-get-but-no-frills kinda service.

Offline Monkeymike

Hi is this a shop or working from a house ? I was thinking about paying a visit. Cheers

Offline Bigwilts

Offline Chooser

Hi is this a shop or working from a house ? I was thinking about paying a visit. Cheers

FYI - do a quick search - there’s lots of information/previous reviews that will tell you all you need to know.  :hi:

Offline abc--123

Its an industrial unit. They have 2 small massage rooms with a single bed and one bigger room. Ive been asked to wait in the bigger room but have never had an appointment in there. I wonder if its for longer appointments as I also go for 30 minutes. They also have a hot tub which I like the idea off but wouldn't do as I can't imagine its cleaned.

Offline snagz

Drove past Siam today, don't know whether it is open or not but out the front they are building a new petrol station (correct me if I'm wrong). I would avoid during the day unless you want all the builders shouting "bantz" at you when you enter/exit.

Offline mh

Drove past Siam today, don't know whether it is open or not but out the front they are building a new petrol station (correct me if I'm wrong). I would avoid during the day unless you want all the builders shouting "bantz" at you when you enter/exit.

There was always a petrol station there and a used car sales place wrapped right around it. If a builder knows what I'm there for while waiting to be let in then so what. More jealousy than ridicule I would expect.

Offline Myfun1

I've been a couple of time during the day and never had any issues with workmen. It's not exactly private but who cares! Go in have fun and the leave, nothing more to it.

Offline abc--123

My logic has always been anyone that sees me go in or out won't recognise me so who cares what they think i just got laid and they didn't. I always park a few roads away and walk in to keep my licence plate discreet

Offline Myfun1

My logic has always been anyone that sees me go in or out won't recognise me so who cares what they think i just got laid and they didn't. I always park a few roads away and walk in to keep my licence plate discreet

Pretty much what I do and think.