Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gumtree welcome thai oil relaxing massage...a touch of thailand  (Read 1429 times)

troopersmith

I did a quick call yesterday as out of work early near taunton and thought crap day lets improve it
well my advice if you are having a bad day at work go home keep your money for another day cos today is not going to get better
I didn't so much take one for the team I also took one for the coaching staff

and yes I should have walked correction should have run but trouser talk shutout head talk

girl thai name of beebee and I reckon a size 14 short dumpy thing with big boobs around about mid 20s maybe thirty and at this point I can but say I should have turned before I even got to see her.

location apartment top of station road which looked posh outside wasn't inside crikey towels for curtains

the comms started well yes free yes you come now then outside the place yes the usual key pad access her phone out of credit can I call her whatttt the trousers still talking I did and got inside

well she met me at door and immediately signed keep noise down ... silly me I said hello

into bedroom £50 for an hours massage and £30 for happy ending I was to far gone to argue the massage was the usual thai pounding of the back and shoulders but what made it worse was her constantly stopping to go to bathroom to get tissues and wash her face apparently my blossoming thai girl has hayfever and having a bad day

anyhow onto main event which I was by now glad to get to and even then bathroom calls continued I wish i'd gone home not bonking nuts she finally lowers her top to show off large boobs but not really into touching well anything touched a leg no get off touched a boob no you look whatttt anyhow she said you not coming I'm led there thinking whats the point by now I was enjoying the music more than the you big guy you come for me you come for me I make you come now I kept thinking be quiet this music is great to unwind to

bless her eventually she satisfied the one eyed snake and I left thinking never in the field of punting has one man paid so much for so little

avoid go get drunk go home go give your money to a homeless guy in a door way down station road any of these will make you feel better but please do not go there

can you have a triple negative you know failed comms failed looks failed massage

Offline scutty brown

Punctuation.

Don't be a daft twat
If James Joyce could write the whole of "Ulysses" without punctuation, I'm sure you can cope with this little tale.

What I'm more interested in is a link to her profile or advert
Is this her?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:14:22 pm by scutty brown »

troopersmith

Yes that's the one thanks I am using way old mobile brick as discretion required it doesn't do clever as for the other guys comment its me he doesn't like not my English but this girl like others on here the wise remember to avoid.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Punctuation.

Did you really have to pester Admin about bad punctuation, get a life for fuck's sake.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Not_today

Don't be a daft twat
If James Joyce could write the whole of "Ulysses" without punctuation, I'm sure you can cope with this little tale.

External Link/Members Only

There's nothing wrong with a bit of qc around the place old chap, unless your standards are that low!!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:23:20 pm by Not_today »