Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW Italyan Girl Brunette in Town Best GFE ~ Plymouth  (Read 474 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
No OWO, I tried my best.  Plenty of dodgy profiles on VS.  This one is in a different location though.  £100ph CB, RO, massage and sex.
Anyone tried her? I did ask if the photos are her "100% yes" was the reply.  :rolleyes:  Fancy something a bit exotic.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:27:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline funtimes88

Very nice quite tempted myself  :wacko:

bristolqwerty

CBJ I meant.  Yes the photos seem not too unrealistic, little older looking perhaps, her legs and face show a few signs. Nice body it seems, good comms, seems legit but could also be Sergei answering me with xxx's  :vomit:
I was hoping she'd send me a selfie but to no avail.  I didn't ask but merely hinted at the accuracy of her photos. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 06:55:33 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline funtimes88

Agree Stonehouse one of the More desirable parts of Plymouth  :sarcastic:

bristolqwerty

The capital of prossieland  :D
Not in the punting mood at the moment.  Turned down a few already this week plus a 19/20 who I came across on SA last year messaged me on WA.  I'm more discerning these days to the point if she's not a total cracker with clear ukp feedback I'm seldom gonna bite.  Only Kaiya really nterests me in Plymouth...... just cos she's different and does owo 😴

Offline funtimes88

Send me a message with the girls. You have turned down bud