Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth  (Read 813 times)

Offline Mij

Hi,

Am heading down to Plymouth in a couple of days time for the first time in about 3 years! Last time was to see Jaycee....it was that long ago. Anyone got any local recommendations? Who are the 'must see' providers there these days?

Also open to recommendations for Chinese / Thai / other massage shops, etc.

Cheers,

Mij

Offline streetstroler

Couple of good Thais on AW and a good Vivastreet Chinese. See my reviews.

Offline Mij

Couple of good Thais on AW and a good Vivastreet Chinese. See my reviews.

Cheers!

bristolqwerty

Anyone got any local recommendations? Who are the 'must see' providers there these days?
Therein lies the problem buddy.  Who is still left who's up to the standard of Jaycee? 
I've seen the Chinese mature/milf on VS twice.  Once for massage, FS, Owo HR, then again for just massage, extended Owo with Cim to completion as fs with her is not at the top of my list. Not someone I'd travel down for especially for but what she does do she does well and was a honest service orientated oriental.   :D  The other four Asian options in Plymouth I've not seen as they're a bit meh to me.  One features in the sw VP thread and looks old.  I'm a bit more choosy these days.  Interested to know who you go for.  I'm at a loss to be honest.
Shame JBJolie is still not here for you.  :D
A list of Plymouth girls (if I'd been away for ages and needed a local pump) just based on looks. (some not everyone's cup of tea)
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
This girl needs a review Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  :D

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:29:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Mcping

Really struggle south of Bristol these days....good luck and keep us posted. I'm always on the look out in Plymouth

Offline JimmySW

Therein lies the problem buddy.  Who is still left who's up to the standard of Jaycee? 
I've seen the Chinese mature/milf on VS twice.  Once for massage, FS, Owo HR, then again for just massage, extended Owo with Cim to completion as fs with her is not at the top of my list. Not someone I'd travel down for especially for but what she does do she does well and was a honest service orientated oriental.   :D  The other four Asian options in Plymouth I've not seen as they're a bit meh to me.  One features in the sw VP thread and looks old.  I'm a bit more choosy these days.  Interested to know who you go for.  I'm at a loss to be honest.
Shame JBJolie is still not here for you.  :D
A list of Plymouth girls (if I'd been away for ages and needed a local pump) just based on looks. (some not everyone's cup of tea)
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This girl needs a review Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  :D

I have yet to see Kaiya, she's top of my hot list at the moment, Evie interests me and this review seems to tick some boxes: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127259.msg1439141#msg1439141 Daisy is someone I have returned to and therefore I would recommend and Lacey is great but no DFK.

ps Carrie is a couple of sizes over my limit judging by the photos!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:50:45 am by JimmySW »

bristolqwerty

Yep Kaiya looks good.  I don't object to high prices per say as London for me is £220 to 250 a pop.  It's an expensive hobby but better than spending g £1000's on beer & fags.
£170ph for Evie is however expensive as I'd prefer 1.5hrs with attractive girls.  I suppose she knows she's very attractive so has chosen the top end price range accordingly.  Needs more positive reviews that actually mention services, good or bad not a fluffy tale.  JBJolie was £170 for 1.5hrs if I recall correctly and it was non stop! Just a sexy wiggle dance now and again to fill the time :D  the highest I've paid was £270 with Annastaysa but that was pure sex on legs for 1.5hrs but went on for 2hrs.  Again total interaction, hardly any down time, even then it was rimming etc.... Naughty minx too.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:13:00 pm by bristolqwerty »