Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms v Blueberry Girl  (Read 1122 times)

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Guys, Looking for some opinions here... both Erotic Emms and Blueberry Girl have been on my HL for a while. Normally I would go for both, but I spent way too much on punting in December and now trying to space my punts out for a couple of months.

My plan is to go for a 90min punt with submissive girl who is good with FK, Fingering, Deepthroat, Facefucking, and Dom/sub play. I really enjoyed MissKDD but don"t wish to blow my budget on her for a while.

Which one of the two would you guys recommend? Any others I should consider?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 02:53:56 pm by GTEXPERIMENTS »

Offline Yankee41

I havent seen erotic Emms but BBG is certainly fun and ticks all your boxes.  She is a switch so you can mix it up. 

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

lol i asked the same question a few months back but ended up seeing erotic emms first and i must say the punt was rubbish, not sure what to say about bbg reviews looks good but theres a negative feedback on her

Offline Fuzzyduck

lol i asked the same question a few months back but ended up seeing erotic emms first and i must say the punt was rubbish, not sure what to say about bbg reviews looks good but theres a negative feedback on her

Perhaps if you do a review of your punt with Emms, there might be a neg for her as well. It would be appreciated I'm sure.

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Thanks for the responses... I guess its gonna come down to scheduling. Either way I will put up a review..

Online ZeroCount

I saw Emms recently, haven't had time to review yet, but I enjoyed it a lot. Haven't seen Blueberry Girl so I can't comment on a comparison. Note that I only saw Emms for 30 minutes though - it was a pretty full-on 30 minutes, but I've no idea how she is in longer bookings.

Offline unus669

Perhaps if you do a review of your punt with Emms, there might be a neg for her as well. It would be appreciated I'm sure.

+1

As I have been considering seeing  her, the only thing putting me off is she doesn’t do anal and at her prices, I’d expect anal.

With Blueberry, I think I’ve looked at her profile and I think it’s a bit of a maze working out the services and cost. I tend to stay away from profiles like that, one of the reasons I haven’t seen Veronica69, even though she ticks all my boxes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

As I have been considering seeing  her, the only thing putting me off is she doesn’t do anal and at her prices, I’d expect anal.

I tend to agree, though for a well reviewed English girl she's reasonably competitively priced but only if you're interested in her more fetish-orientated services. Pricey for vanilla. I don't think she likes anal that much (she's quite tight there :D) but may still offer it to regs that aren't huge cocks who want to plough to Australia.

Offline unus669

I tend to agree, though for a well reviewed English girl she's reasonably competitively priced but only if you're interested in her more fetish-orientated services. Pricey for vanilla. I don't think she likes anal that much (she's quite tight there :D) but may still offer it to regs that aren't huge cocks who want to plough to Australia.

Always enjoy your perspective Fuzzy :D