Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky_elliex Canary Wharf  (Read 1549 times)

70 review(s) for kinky_elliex (57 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tinybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not actually seen her for about 4 or 5 years when she was in Walthamstow where i used to go see a her a fair bit. Now in canary wharf so thought would throw in a reveiw from memory.

I used to pay £100 for the hour with everything included (dfk, owo, cim and even anal on ocassion). I always had fun with her and was always great value. Looks like there is a few extras now but still seems worth it. She still looks exactly the same in her new pictures, very petite and slim with fake tits.

May go check her out to see if the standard of service is still at the same level.

Only thing was she wasnt much of a talker.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Reviews are not permitted more than 6mths after the event.

So 4-5yrs is stretching it a bit!

A bit meaningless really, a lot could have changed since you saw her, looks, weight, quality of service etc.

Offline winkywanky

Guaranteed horny and Welsh, and she comes from Romania.

Says it all really  :lol:

Offline Tinybc

Oops didnt realise that...just brought back some memories!

Offline BootsnBunches

Good to see she is back, I saw her back in the Autumn. Looks like she’s added more ink whilst she’s been away. I’ve visited her a few times and think she offers good value. Cute but less cute than she was before the boob job.

Offline irwinuk

damn she looks like Tammy Hembrow. For that, i think i'll pay her a visit  :cool:

Offline Fuzzyduck

She was on my HL for a while but recent reviews suggest she's a bit jaded, mechanical and going through the motions. That's ok if you like a hot bod you can just fuck but I want a little bit more interaction from my sack of potatoes.

Online francescototti

She was on my HL for a while but recent reviews suggest she's a bit jaded, mechanical and going through the motions. That's ok if you like a hot bod you can just fuck but I want a little bit more interaction from my sack of potatoes.

Same reasons why I took her off my hotlist