Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanja_69 (TS) anyone?  (Read 842 times)

Offline Santi19702011

Has anyone met this TS? Can’t find any reviews here which is a bit worrying.

Looks very cute and I’m keen to try my first TS visit.  Looking for a TS who is not well endowed.

Santi
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years and no reply to mod despite logging in regularly
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

You're 4.5yrs on here with no reviews at all, and it's worrying that no-one else has posted up a review about her?

I can only apologise  :lol:.

Offline Foxtail17

Has anyone met this TS? Can’t find any reviews here which is a bit worrying.

Looks very cute and I’m keen to try my first TS visit.  Looking for a TS who is not well endowed.

Santi

A link is always useful

Offline mitrapanu

Clicked on the UKP historical reviews link provided by Fast and Bulbous (thanks mate  :thumbsup:) and read one of Tanja's reviews (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248559.0)

I noted the comment about PREP. It is quite effective in preventing HIV infection.
I was wondering whether it works both ways.... i.e. if an SP is on PREP, then she cannot get infected (I know it's not bullet proof).
But does it also mean she cannot transmit the virus (if she is +ve and she does not know it yet)  to a punter?

I googled, but couldn't seem to get an informative answer. All search results were about how PREP can prevent infection for the SP in our scenario.
I'm curious.

:unknown:

Offline jsnsummer

I noted the comment about PREP. It is quite effective in preventing HIV infection.
 :unknown:

I'd have stopped reading right there......PREP = BB (In the past or currently) Not worth the risk.

Offline winkywanky

AFAIK PrEP is a preventive. Therefore it will help prevent contracting HIV.

Pretty sure it won't stop you spreading it if you already have it.

If you do carry HIV then I believe there are anti-retroviral drugs which can keep it at bay (stop it developing into AIDS) and they're so good these days that they can reduce viral load to virtually zero, therefore stopping it being passed on to others.

But would you really trust anyone having what is effectively indiscriminate BB anal sex with strangers to keep on top of all that?

I wouldn't.