Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lineka - Diva - Russell Square  (Read 13242 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Very sexy healthy size 10
Ukrainian speaks excellent English with slight American twang
Intelligent learned individual

Pretty face with slim curvy size 10 body
Trimmed mango

Several mins from Russell Square station

Paid £250 for 60 mins

Dfk galore 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅mango dessert 👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋made her cum scream and exhausted in ecstatic mode👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅sex missionary 👍👍👍👌👌👌owo more than halfway down👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌👌

Attitude 10/10 ( relaxed after few mins)
Gfe services 10/10 ( no cim)
Physical construction 8.5/10
Professional excellence 10/10
Physical intimacy level 10/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online cricket2

Thanks KT, was contemplating seeing her. Would you say the stated age of 28 is accurate? Also was she happy with prolonged dfk, or was it short?

Offline king tarzan

Thanks KT, was contemplating seeing her. Would you say the stated age of 28 is accurate? Also was she happy with prolonged dfk, or was it short?

👅👅👅😋😋😋 Prolonged dfk👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋age accurate I would say... Not far off 28 of she's knocked a few years off

Offline sunbunny

"Lineka - Diva"
For a moment I thought the jug-eared, crisp-selling twat must have fallen on hard times.....

Offline sgc

"Lineka - Diva"
For a moment I thought the jug-eared, crisp-selling twat must have fallen on hard times.....

:lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

she looks lovely though!

Offline scutty brown

Diva website says she's Russian
I hope you didn't break any trade bans

Offline wirehair

Saw her the other day on a rare trip to London. Agree with the OP - very much a real GFE with an intelligent, interesting and classy woman. Age - I’d say a few years older than Diva claim. Spent some time laughing and chatting before doing the deed. She’s very responsive and open and as I said more GFE than PSE so 90 mins and £350 well spent. I don’t think she’ll be around long. Oh and she’s part Russian, part Ukrainian, so very divided loyalties!

Offline king tarzan

Offline mrozik

Lovely, wanted to go and see her, this definitely convinced me!  :diablo:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Silver_Monica AKA Silvermonica

Offline pantywetter

A Diva girl with GFE and 2 good reviews in quick succession at £250.
Need to get in there quickly!
Thanks guys

Offline supastarjay

Encouraging review, enquired to see her today but I was personally not as enamoured when I saw the selfie video provided. Not saying she doesn't look like her photos and she may well look better in real life but she didn't do it for me (not at this price point anyway). Ignoring the stated age, I'd say her photos make her look early 20s but her video makes her look early to mid 30s.

Offline YoungBrom

Encouraging review, enquired to see her today but I was personally not as enamoured when I saw the selfie video provided. Not saying she doesn't look like her photos and she may well look better in real life but she didn't do it for me (not at this price point anyway). Ignoring the stated age, I'd say her photos make her look early 20s but her video makes her look early to mid 30s.

Where did you see the video?

Offline supastarjay

Where did you see the video?

Diva booking crew sent it to me via Telegram.

Offline alfiebest

Looks great and I’m in London next week

Offline dannysharma1984

I was underwhelmed visually by the SP and the false pictures being used to market their services. The images are a minimum of 10 years out of date and even then, I would question if it’s the same person.

I made an excuse and politely left.

Offline scutty brown

I was underwhelmed visually by the SP and the false pictures being used to market their services. The images are a minimum of 10 years out of date and even then, I would question if it’s the same person.

I made an excuse and politely left.

Interesting first post, which quite frankly I'm disinclined to believe

Offline Fuzzyduck

Quite.

Offline dannysharma1984

Make a booking if you are so confident with your assertion?

Offline king tarzan

It's the same hottie made up in pictures.. can tell by the small garden in background..
When I saw her no make up, but certainly her 100%, I found her very incredibly sexy..
Really enjoyed making out with her on the sofa!!!👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅

Offline Whiteknight

Really enjoyed making out with her on the sofa!!!

That's an idea for future booking, love making out on a sofa, but sadly haven't done for ages.

Offline scutty brown

I don't need to.
Given the choice of believing Tarzan (even if  he is a mad bastard), or a one-post hit-and-run troll, I know who my money is on in the truth telling stakes.
He's got 300+ reviews, many independently verified, you've got zero
If she was really using fake photos I think he would have noticed and mentioned it.

Offline Lorachoop

Looks Yummy but profile is gone now  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looks Yummy but profile is gone now  :unknown:

Still showing on a bunch of the other sites (Angels, Bunnies, Babylon).

Offline mrozik

Why the good ones always go so fast on diva  :dash:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Silver_Monica AKA Silvermonica

Offline king tarzan

Why the good ones always go so fast on diva  :dash:

Open wallet and pull it out within 2 weeks

Offline Lorachoop

Still showing on a bunch of the other sites (Angels, Bunnies, Babylon).
Thankyou. Will try one of these :)

Online cricket2

She seems to be back with new pictures and unfortunately higher rates. @KT would you say the new pics are more representative?

Offline king tarzan

She seems to be back with new pictures and unfortunately higher rates. @KT would you say the new pics are more representative?

100% representative.. looked like that exactly.. no make up though..
Naturally beautiful/sexy minx mix
Very delicious 😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋👅👅👅👅.. I sensed she won't be at the price I saw her, so got in fairly quickly..
For mysel 🤜🦊🤛🙌🙌🙌🙌got the dessert saved ££££

Online cricket2

Thanks KT, you have convinced me to book her. Will report back

Offline hairyharry

Im new to all this and was looking at this girl for a while now. has anyone seen her recently? A little hesitant, this would be my first punt, want to make it right.

Offline Liverpool

Im new to all this and was looking at this girl for a while now. has anyone seen her recently? A little hesitant, this would be my first punt, want to make it right.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=349760.msg3614592#msg3614592

Here's the latest review I could find.

If you use the search function in the top right corner that should help you find re views etc.

Welcome to the forum  :hi: