Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen teresa1000 (Peterborough) recently?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline LurkNoMore

Hi all,

Has anyone seen teresa1000 recently?
External Link/Members Only

Last year she gave me a phone number ending in 051, but i have never been able to get hold of her.

Offline Barry chuckle

I saw her about 3 weeks ago and contacted her on the same number you have. I think she has a regular job during the day and then works evenings so sometimes comms can be delayed

Offline LurkNoMore

Thanks, I will keep trying then

Offline RedditchJay

I have the same number a s she recently replied on whattsapp, wasn't working tho when I was passing the area so didn't see her

Offline ringsrings

Would anyone pm me her number? I can’t have an AW account and don’t know how else to get her number.

Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Would anyone pm me her number? I can’t have an AW account and don’t know how else to get her number.

Thanks
We are sick of people ignoring the rules and asking for PMs and will soon be issuing automatic bans.

Offline scutty brown

Thanks

There's probably a reason why it's not on her AW profile - she probably doesn't want it common knowledge
If you want to see her, join AW and ask her. Not being a member isn't a reason - it's just a lazy excuse