Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Ashlee+g from Ipswich  (Read 839 times)

Offline RYLAND3

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen Ashlee+g from Ipswich.
The reviews she has are all old except for 2 which are from the same person.
She looks like she could be right filth in the sack or a complete rip off very hard to tell.
If no one has gone to see her yet i might risk £60 and see her for half hour and put a review on here.

Jas1975

Barry78

Looks like she had some feedback today. Might be worth trying again as she states she picks up her emails within 6 hours.

She looks like a worthy punt

B

vt

She looks rough as fuck in some pics and there is the bareback box ticked!?  :unknown:

But he who dares wins, Rodney!  ;)

Jas1975

She looks rough as fuck in some pics and there is the bareback box ticked!?  :unknown:

Didn't spot the BB option.

OP, run, run fast.

Barry78

Another one? What the fuck is wrong with people! More and more are popping up. What's is going on with basic sexual health education?

Offline GreggCarter

She put some new pics up a few weeks ago where both her hands and arms looked disgusting. Promptly deleted them.

I would suggest she is a drug user. Between that and the BB option I would steer clear. AW reviews are not to be relied upon.

Offline RYLAND3

Well Jas1975 I have toftt and i am glad i did.
I will put a review on here later but for now all i would say is she is a lovererly woman and not a clock watcher at all.
She has no tit's at all so if you like tits do not go see her.
She won't allow full penetration bb just rub up against her pussy if thats your thing.
Personally I used a condom for full sex and boy is she tight.
Great owo but when she is not sucking you off she can talk for england.
She suffers with anorexia which is why she is so so skinny.
So overall as long as you don't mind very skinny woman then give her a go.

Jas1975

Glad you enjoyed, look forward to the review.