Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxette - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1509 times)

gruff5b

External Link/Members Only

Hemel is not London, but it's not far and it's certainly not "Midlands" - you've got to make a bit of traveling effort if you want to see the hottest busty gal on Adultwork!

I didn't expect the pics to be a reflection of reality, but they are! Body is as good, or better, than the pics and she has a lovely, lovely face and eyes - her gentle personality can't be shown through the pics. She was great in the role play we did and accomodated all my (vanilla) requests.

She is amazingly good VFM :)   I'd go see her multiple times, but my stay in UK is at an end now ....

Offline Billy no mates

I agree she is yummy, and those boobs, oh my.
She was also good in the threesome, I had with her and my partner, her first!!.

Only one problem, she doesnt kiss at all.

Shame really

nervous colin

Yet kissing in on her likes list! thats a shame.

Offline Benjboy87

I'm pretty sure she only does ow? Perhaps someone knows better? Which is a shame as that is a deal breaker for me.

Offline sumertime

Hi Gruff.

With a little more work on this you could put it in the "Review Section" - It does help the rest of us punters to get an overall view of WGs - their pros & cons! Worth doing..

Cheers   :hi:

Offline Badvicar

External Link/Members Only

Hemel is not London, but it's not far and it's certainly not "Midlands" - you've got to make a bit of traveling effort if you want to see the hottest busty gal on Adultwork!

I didn't expect the pics to be a reflection of reality, but they are! Body is as good, or better, than the pics and she has a lovely, lovely face and eyes - her gentle personality can't be shown through the pics. She was great in the role play we did and accomodated all my (vanilla) req
uests.

She is amazingly good VFM :)   I'd go see her multiple times, but my stay in UK is at an end now ....

Hemel isn't London, no. And not Midlands, it's eastern section Sergei.

Where are you that you would have to travel a long way to see her? Romania?

Booby galore, but seriously touty mctout face.

Offline unclepokey

I'm not a huge tit lover- for me that arse was the turn on. Her rates seem fair enough for the county.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Punter1980

Can anyone confirm if she is now doing kissing and COB?

It is on AW but I don't know if that is a recent thing or not.

Must admit I am a tit man and those are some that I'd love to cover with "man muck" 😄

Offline Billy no mates

Can anyone confirm if she is now doing kissing and COB?

It is on AW but I don't know if that is a recent thing or not.

Must admit I am a tit man and those are some that I'd love to cover with "man muck" 😄

She still does NOT kiss at all (checked the last time she was in the area, a few weeks ago)

She (afaik) has always done COB. If you read my review of her, I came on those wonderfull tits, my partner rubbed it into her breasts, and then licked it all off, Roxette had no problem with that