Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy-Tooting broadway  (Read 662 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Called up to see if anyone was free, location was near screwfix about a 5 min walk from tooting broadway.

Price Paid and Services: £60 for 30 mins. OW and Positions.

Looks: First off, she does not have blue hair. Her hair is brown/brunette ish with blonde highlights. Body wise I would go with slightly chubby Pics are about a 80% representation of her, I would say they were when she was slimmer. I would reckon she is a size 12-14 but the pics seem like a size 10-12. Not the type I would normally go for but I was mainly there for the tits so looked past it. Her breast were I would say are between high C range - High D range. I'm not an expert with tit size judement so not too sure on the exact size...They were nice and soft, good feel to them and a decent shape aswell. Skin was normal. Face was average I would say, if she lost weight would go above average. She was mixed Colombian and Italian. Butt was a good shape and size when arched in doggy but nothing to write home about.

Session: Very friendly and seemed a bit bubbly but did make a comment about my dick size being too big  :dash:. Ok english. Started with OW, enthusiastic with good suction strength and depth for a couple mins, no use of hands, decent technique alternating between running her tounge along the shaft, strong overall suction of taking the length and good eye contact. On to positions, did not want to do CG due to size issues so went in with missionary, good body to body contact, had a good fondle of the tits whilst stroking and her pussy felt slightly snug. Although she was moaning that my dick was too big for her, she did not try to prevent deep penetration so she tried to be a good sport about it. Fucked her from the side for a bit, progressed into doggy where she was a bit hesistant, due to size issues again, before she then said slowly baby at the start. Managed to get a good rhythm in doggy for a bit but it seemed like she was struggling as after awhile, she said if I could go back into missionary as she was having trouble dealing with the size.  Decided to finish off with her wanking me off whilst fondling her tits and butt and busted a surprisingly splendid nut. She cleaned me up, said my thanks and left.

It's a neutral because the job was done and I was satisfied but not amazed, the constant reference to my size was abit tiresome aswell but overall I was happy having a good fondle of her breasts.

Please see the pictures attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:10:56 pm by Payyourwaymate »