Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amysmithxxx  (Read 1354 times)

5 review(s) for amysmithxxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline PerfidiousAlbion99

External Link/Members Only

Chelsea Cloisters. £80 for 30mins. Extra 40 for filming.

Wondered about neutral vs. negative but no, it goes into the red.

She is the girl in the pics but they are not representative of how she looks now. She has quite a belly on her. So do I to be fair, but then I'm not selling my body! And the tits are not as advertised. Smaller than DD although maybe when she was slimmer...

Looks-wise, nothing special - heavily made up, which isn't my thing.

Started, at her request with a massage, which felt a bit time wasting but didn't last that long (and wasn't that impressive). Then OWO, which was reasonable. She was going for it, which did make me wonder if she was hoping I'd pop so she could finish there so I asked her for a condom.

Bit of doggy but I began to feel that she wasn't as fragrant as one might have hoped so got her to turn over and finished in mish. She did a reasonable line in moaning, grabbing her boobs, fiddling with herself and instructing me to fuck her when it was getting towards the vinegar strokes.

Reading this back I wonder why I ever considered a neutral but comms were good and she seemed like a pleasant enough person. But, at the end of the day, I won't be going back. And, do you know what? I paid 40 extra to film it and I think I'll probably just delete it to save space on my phone.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 02:51:08 pm by PerfidiousAlbion99 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Did you see the other, recent reviews? All of them talk about her blimping out of late.

Offline averageguy96

External Link/Members Only

Chelsea Cloisters. £80 for 30mins. Extra 40 for filming.

Wondered about neutral vs. negative but no, it goes into the red.

She is the girl in the pics but they are not representative of how she looks now. She has quite a belly on her. So do I to be fair, but then I'm not selling my body! And the tits are not as advertised. Smaller than DD although maybe when she was slimmer...

Looks-wise, nothing special - heavily made up, which isn't my thing.

Started, at her request with a massage, which felt a bit time wasting but didn't last that long (and wasn't that impressive). Then OWO, which was reasonable. She was going for it, which did make me wonder if she was hoping I'd pop so she could finish there so I asked her for a condom.

Bit of doggy but I began to feel that she wasn't as fragrant as one might have hoped so got her to turn over and finished in mish. She did a reasonable line in moaning, grabbing her boobs, fiddling with herself and instructing me to fuck her when it was getting towards the vinegar strokes.

Reading this back I wonder why I ever considered a neutral but comms were good and she seemed like a pleasant enough person. But, at the end of the day, I won't be going back. And, do you know what? I paid 40 extra to film it and I think I'll probably just delete it to save space on my phone.

Vinegar strokes cheers mate  :vomit: