Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real-GFE-Karla Leicester  (Read 2528 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Picti

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration - 1 hour (In-call)
Fee - £120

Location -
Karla is on tour and offering in-calls from a flat situated off Hinckley Road. It's a venue often used by touring WGs and I've been there a few times. The flat isn't plush but it was clean, adequate for the intended purpose, and has the necessary amenities. The bedroom has multiple mirrors for you to admire your good work, or to renew that commitment to get to the gym. There is some indication that the other residents are aware that WGs work there, as a notice on the door pointedly directs "visitors" to close the door properly. However, I've never had any comments or unwanted attention there. There is limited parking, but it's usually possible to find an on-street parking space and there are alternative parking areas nearby. Exotic little South American flower that she is, Karla had the heaters on and the place was pretty hot.

Comms -
Karla posts her phone number within her AW profile and I made initial contact this way. Aware that English isn't her first language, this part was vital for me in deciding whether to proceed and meet her as I need a WG to have adequate English to ensure proper consent, etc. Her English is basic but certainly adequate to communicate the necessary information, negotiate and confirm activities within the meeting, etc. In person she also uses a translator app to aid communication if necessary. We set a time for the (same day) booking and she text me the address / postcode, which I recognised immediately. A quick call to her on arrival and she told me the flat number. Simple and efficient.

Appearance -
"A picture is worth a thousand words". Karla posts several photos, including facial photos, within her profile. He photos are of good quality and depict her appearance accurately. Facially I would say that she's pretty. Her body is that of the archetypal Latina sexbomb; petite, hour-glass, and with big (natural) tits and a fantastic prominent, rounded, pert, peach of an arse. She looked absolutely full of sexual promise. She obviously looks after herself and her skin, hair, and make-up were immaculate. She was dressed in some rather fetching lingerie which accentuated the aforementioned assets. The only matter of any concern was the amount of perfume on her. It was a lovely fragrance, but potentially problematic for those returning home to OHs as I could still smell it on me after I'd gotten home and showered. Perhaps it would be better to ask her to refrain from applying perfume before meeting her.

Presentation -
Her pictures depict her as mischievous, playful, coquettish, etc and that's exactly as I found her. She was very warm, friendly, and engaging, and once accustomed to her broken English I found her to be intelligent and interesting. She's also a woman very comfortable and confident within her sexual self. Those Latina lasses really know how to work it.

Meeting -
I was given a warm welcome and a pretty full-on kiss. Gave her the money, quickly freshened up in the bathroom, and was shown to the bedroom. I was sat on the edge of the bed, still in my boxers and had just taken off my shirt. Karla came in, still in her lingerie, straddled me, started kissing me and grinding onto my cock. Within seconds I needed to readjust, and she carried on with more of the same. Her DFK involved a bit too much tongue action for my taste but she adjusted and responded appropriately to me pulling back a little. Then dropping to her knees she pulled off my boxers, and declared "no anal with this, OK?". It seems that "discretion" is size dependent, but anal isn't a deal-breaker for me anyway. She then set about licking and teasing my balls, perineum, and shaft, but giving scant attention to the head . After about 5 minutes of this I told her to suck my cock properly. It came out a bit more gruff than I intended, and she responded with mock indignation, said "No", but with a naughty little smile. Mmmm someone wants to play I thought, but the language issue concerned me a little. So taking her by the hair I again told her to suck me, and guided her onto my cock. A couple of minutes of this and I asked "OK?", she responded "yes" with apparent enthusiasm, and we quickly agreed a safe word before continuing.

The remainder of the punt was characterised by this dynamic, but I should highlight that we were playing with token "force" on my part and token "resistance and reluctance" on her part. Afterwards I asked her why she had played like this on a first meeting, and she explained that she was feeling horny, liked this play dynamic occasionally, and had an instinct that she could trust me. Anyway, back to my cock being sucked. She has a good range of different techniques, focused mainly on the head and balls rather than DT, and also has good hand and mouth coordination. She also plays well with the visual aspects. I then lifted her and pinned her to the bed whilst I explored her with hands and mouth. She's pleasingly responsive, and by the time I was holding her down for RO she was very wet. Holding her in this way meant I couldn't finger her, but I had a recollection that she doesn't allow this anyway. After a while she bucked onto me in her first orgasm. When she regained her breath she resumed sucking me as before. I felt her reach for the condom and heard her open it, then she applied it with her mouth more deftly than I've experienced that before. I actually had to check to ensure it was on before she sat on my cock. Her riding me while I had my hands and mouth on those fantastic tits was great for a while, but I really wanted to see and get my hands on her arse, so we changed position to doggy.

In this position she definitely sought to control the depth of penetration, but I really enjoyed the ways that she did this. Some women will clamp up, or adopt positions making it difficult to actually get any rhythm, but Karla basically did some twerking, gyrating, etc and swung her hips and that arse around my cock in ways that felt as good as they looked. At times she would slow down, but with a couple of spanks and commands she was back in the groove. Off with the condom and more oral on me as I fingered her clit. New condom on, into missionary, and she had the audacity to command that I fuck her. Well that was not the game we were playing, so she got just the head and in a slow, infuriatingly teasing way at that. The only way she was getting cock was by begging for it. She refused, tried pull me onto her, tried to pull me in with her legs, but I just maintained the tease. Relenting she begged as required and was rewarded with a burst of fucking, and we then went through a process of her having to use progressively more filthy language to get fucked. Slutty, dirty talk in her accent was rather pleasing. Onto spoons, and more hard fucking combined with my fingers on her clit saw her coming again. Following more oral on me the finale was a position new to me. I lay back, legs apart and she positioned herself between my legs but as though she was in doggy. Once in, I was again treated to the spectacle of her arse bobbing on my cock. She also reached back and scratched her nails along my balls (nice), and prodded at my arsehole (not for me but know many like it). With that our hour had elapsed, although we lay talking for about another 10 minutes (I knew that she had some reports of rushing punters, but not in my experience). I especially wanted to confirm that she had been absolutely comfortable with the "rough" element of play, and she confirmed that she'd enjoyed this but only does so on rare occasions.

So in summary, I had a great time with this little Latina firecracker.

Offline NervousJ

One of my first proper full service punts last year.

Must admit I thought she was a cracker....

Offline HailWood

Nice review Picti. I like the playing "with a little force" - got one of those coming up myself. Sounds like ought onadd Karla to my growing HL.

Offline PepeMAGA

good to hear shes back on form.
 definitely worth a visit Mike. :hi:

Offline Picti

She's a proper little dynamo. Lovely personality too.

Others are probably more aware of her than I was previously, but I think she tours around the EM and beyond.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review, certainly one too see though ive not been able to get to see her as yet

Offline jayuk99

trimmed pubic hair puts me off mentioned on her profile

Offline Picti

trimmed pubic hair puts me off mentioned on her profile

I confess that I skimmed rather than read through all that nonsense on her profile. Considering her spoken English I doubt that she wrote it anyway. Her profile photos and the majority of reviews on here were sufficient for me to approach her.

I assume that you don't embrace the bush? I can reassure you that she was shaven and fresh tasting.