Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyedupree in Manchester  (Read 603 times)

15 review(s) for Skyedupree (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline McMuffin1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In the interests of impartiality, she was a tad larger than the pictures suggested, so let's get that out of the way to begin with.  I don't like saying it, but what's the point of a review if you don't.  That said, it is definitely her in the pictures and she is ridiculously gorgeous and very charming, and even though I was extremely nervous, she made me feel particularly welcome and put me at my ease and was all over me quite early on as is her MO from other reviews.

Due to Cueball's review (and the pics, of course), I really wanted to get my hands on that backside.  It is mental.  It's the second best 4rse I've ever witnessed at close quarters (the other being on a black girl at Sandy's called Tyra circa 1996 which was just quite frankly ridiculous).

If you want to feel something that will stay with you forever, get her to tense it as well.  Utter utter madness.

Anyway, punt was better than average, doggy particularly memorable.  It was all about the backside for me - it was an itch I had to scratch.  I probably wouldn't go back, but that's not a reflection on the lady or her service - she's just not my normal bag, but I thoroughly enjoyed my hour.

Just don't come out of there having forgot to ask her to tense it:)

Gaff was tidy and felt safe.  I was concerned it might be a bit daunting not knowing the area and just seeing it from Streetview.  All quite pleasant once there.

7/10

Cheers

MM