Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Indian Sherie  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

Stunning1indian.     Sherie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to visit the lovely Sherie when I was working away near Stanstead airport last week but she was not working and still found time to talk. She was really friendly,happy and chatted as she watched Pretty Women dvd.......girls just love this shit.
I had a great conversation with her for quite awhile and she told me she is hoping to rent a decent apartment in Nottingham In the near future but depends on availability & quality. Looking at her profile she seems to do a lot more than most Indian girls and there is a review of her on East of England today.Hoping to catch her in Dunmow next week because I like those dusky petite ladies.

Offline Lt Shaffer

Mmmm let's hope Nottingham can accommodate her, nice find.

Have you seen Ria from the Louise1990 group?  She's good fun, well worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Owwhatanight

Got round to seeing this girl and I will get to do a full review on East of England soon but if she ever comes to Notttingham avoid,she does not do half the things listed. Very friendly girl but not the brightest who is content to just suck cock which is all she is good at. No Gf,no Fk,no fingers etc etc etc but list fisting ? + more.