Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl Lilly, at Ladybirds in Leicester  (Read 674 times)

Online Charliehutton

I haven't been tempted to visit this place since I saw the lovely Lacey - who was also at Spangles in Nottingham with a different stage name  -  a couple of years ago, but this girl looks interesting;

External Link/Members Only

She's a busy girl, too, with 4 days on the rota this week. I just wondered if anyone has dad the pleasure, or knows anything about her.

I'm not sure why the link doesn't work, but if you click on her pic on the rota you'll see a bit more detail.

Online Hotdogboy88

She looks good. Noticed Mandy foxx was still n their rota.

Offline DashingKant

I saw her picture too Charlie and was immediately attracted. I like slender women with small breasts. I booked to see her last week. I was told that she would be late arriving for work but might be there when I arrived. I took the risk but she was not and did not. I intend to try again. They’ve got beds now.

Online Charliehutton

I saw her picture too Charlie and was immediately attracted. I like slender women with small breasts. I booked to see her last week. I was told that she would be late arriving for work but might be there when I arrived. I took the risk but she was not and did not. I intend to try again. They’ve got beds now.

I'll look forward to hearing your views if you do get to see her, DK. By the way, how did you know about the beds?

Offline DashingKant

I tried one out a few weeks ago with the luscious Louisa, a slender fit in my embrace, sensuous, wet and willing.

Haven't had time to write a review.....