Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renaisance Parlour in Earl Shilton  (Read 2106 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I recall Libby working at a Parlour in Barwell and leaving them at the end of last year, planning to set up her own place.

I have recently spotted a few profiles carrying the Renaissance name within them.

Has anyone tried this place?

Are they linked to Libby?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cheetah_321

Libby has stopped doing it now. I remember Libby saying she setting up her own parlour and have few girls working for her. These two do seem to be the ones.

Offline Mickyboy

Definitely Libby, formerly of Aroma. She’s been working on her own for quite some time but has hung up the g string and now runs Renaissance. She’s on Twitter and the girls that work there are on AW, it’s only a happy ending establishment but that to me is a preference to the skanky Roms that are all over the place. Nice establishment and superior surroundings for the discerning gentleman. If you don’t necessarily want the GFE then I would say give it a go. Very busy atm but we’ve just come out of lockdown so I suppose there is plenty of pent up frustration that we all want get rid of.

Offline mr.bluesky

Definitely Libby, formerly of Aroma. She’s been working on her own for quite some time but has hung up the g string and now runs Renaissance. She’s on Twitter and the girls that work there are on AW, it’s only a happy ending establishment but that to me is a preference to the skanky Roms that are all over the place. Nice establishment and superior surroundings for the discerning gentleman. If you don’t necessarily want the GFE then I would say give it a go. Very busy atm but we’ve just come out of lockdown so I suppose there is plenty of pent up frustration that we all want get rid of.

A pity Libby is no longer working . Did a review of her when she worked from her flat in Earl Shilton. Just hope her girls offer the same good service as Libby did. Looks like they are operating from the same flat.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:44:48 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online goodolnick

Reckon they are. Pics of the ladies look good. As you say they are v busy ATM, and a small tip, they will not take bookings by txt unless they know you. I saw Libby in the flat last year sometime and reviewed. It is a nice place but, in spite if her reputation, I was underwhelmed by her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the update guys. Looks like she opened up a new place this week in Earl Shilton.

Shame about Libby hanging up her knickers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline mr.bluesky

22 year old Naomi working Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

She looks faf  :thumbsup: mid week visits would be difficult for me though  :dash:

Offline Beans1234

She looks faf  :thumbsup: mid week visits would be difficult for me though  :dash:
Anyone been to see her she's faf

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Anyone been to see her she's faf

I doubt it, if the profile is up to date.

I posted late on Wednesday last week, and she works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so the earliest she will next be in is tomorrow.

Offline Beans1234

I'm in area Wednesday maybe drop them a msg

Cos she does look amazing if it's her on profile

Offline Jim2503

The photos of Naomi are her and she is bloody lovely.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not seen Naiomi since the training, think i'll give it a couple weeks before a return. I did see Cassie week before last and i've booked again for Friday, she's FAF with an amazing body, the massage is great too. Will do a review after my second visit.

Cassie, a recent addition to their girls.