Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can police fine people for visiting prossie during lockdown?  (Read 3081 times)

Offline kingkong69

Just wondering can the police legally fined punters during lockdown?

Offline NottsThaiLover

Probably but would have to catch them first...

Offline kippydon

depends if you can prove it essential travel   :D

Offline NottsThaiLover

depends if you can prove it essential travel   :D

You could say you've formed a bubble? :rolleyes:

Offline GoldTop

Former Mrs Moose is Police and she has way better things to do than chase punters trying to get laid
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:08:26 pm by redmoose »

Offline Londontiger

At the moment the 5 0 are stopping people on trains and the street. Im in need of a punt or sex but to scared to go incase police fine me.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online Moby Dick

YES

External Link/Members Only

If you get caught (i.e. grassed on by nosey neighbour) then yes you and WG could be fined £200 each for first offence.
You are not supposed to meet anyone indoors that is not part of your household (or social bubble) unless for essential work reasons.
If you are travelling a distance away from home to a punt, and you get stopped then make sure you have a valid excuse. Being miles away from home (local shops) and saying you’ve popped out for a pint of milk will probably result in a £200 bowl of cornflakes.

Offline lamboman

100% and the rozzers would take great pleasure no doubt.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GoldTop

I agree the police can take action if they find you in large groups, but they simply do not have the capacity to challenge someone in their car or walking the street. I nipped out today and the roads are full of cars -  people zooming about everywhere for their own reasons. If your personal choice is to punt, not a chance plod have the resource for it

Online Colston36

Former Mrs Moose is Police and she has way better things to do than chase punters trying to get laid

Quite the most relevant thing I've ever read about this.

Offline Londontiger

Get seeing ladies quick if you want. Pritti patel has announced more police on the streets soon.

Offline MrMan1973

Where is she going to find these extra police from??
She doesn’t half talk some shit...

Mind you she’d definitely get it...  :D

Offline litovsk

Police  or  Traffic  officers  sometimes   seemed to  follow  cars  on  the  motorway last year ,  as if   they  could  pull  on the  basis  of   registered  address   on  ANPR .   I  Had  that  twice  on  the  M5  near  Clevedon  and  Bristol  with  a Tiverton  address ,  though I  have  done  the  journey  40  times  +  this  year   " in order  to  deliver  care ".... Other  people  I know drove from Cardiff to  London /  Edinburgh  after  New  Year (- Not advisable  unless  you  have  a reasonable  excuse ....) 

Banned reason: Posting bollocks.

Offline litovsk

In  April   , police were indeed  questioning  the  odd  car  in  M5  Sedgmoor ( W S-M )  but  evidently  only for  a  couple of  hours  , and  during  the  Easter  heatwave ....   so  now  I     avoid the  services  , carry  paperwork and  purport  to have  a reason ...  eg  deliver  or  receive  care  to  relative ....  Advice  on  crossing  the Welsh  border  would  be  useful ...  though  by  kayak my  regular  in Cardiff  Bay  is  only  15k  from here ! :yahoo:  Xi Xi
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:09:16 am by litovsk »
Banned reason: Posting bollocks.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I got stopped by the police two days ago. I was back up in the Midlands and a long way from home. When I came off a dual carriageway, an unmarked police car followed me down the slip road, lit up all the lights and pulled me over. My first thought was to check my speed but it turned out that they knew I was a long way from home and had pulled me over to ask what I was doing?
I had a legitimate reason and I'd made sure I was carrying the paperwork to prove it so I didn't have any problems. Maybe it was just a quiet time and they were checking number plates because they didn't have anything else to do. But... I got the feeling that they were out specifically looking for people breaking lockdown.

Offline Newtothisstuff

It could also have been that they were specifically looking for a car of the type I was driving.
It didn't seem like it though. It felt like I'd been stopped for a possible breach of lockdown.

Offline hairymonster

Something that has become a trend at the moment. Police are not adverse to tweeting odd and news worthy stops. If you read, not a day goes by that some coppers havent tweeted that they stopped a car with a canoe on the top going to Wales claiming its exercise etc etc. Dont be surprised if you make the news being caught with a prossie.
£200 fine would be cheap by comparison.

Offline lamboman

Where is she going to find these extra police from??
She doesn’t half talk some shit.

From behind their desks where they have had their feet up .
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online RedKettle

For me the risk would be too high - I suspect a few neighbours will be reporting WGs and the police would delight in making an example of someone visiting a WG.

Also a risk travelling there, but that is probably quite small depending on circumstances.

However before thinking of any of that it is not the right thing to do at the moment given how serious the situation is and the sacrifices that so many people are making to try and reduce the current level of infections.  Despite the fact that I have had it and therefore may be protected I am following the rules.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

True that the police (and the media) would have a field day if they got hold of a punter pursuing his hobby. They want examples that will get attention.
Does anyone think the 2 ladies who were fined £200 for driving 5 miles separately to a reservoir for a walk, with their coffees, would have got such police or media attention if they hadn't been a couple of fit milfs?
And agreed, punting is just not right at the moment, we all should hunker down and protect/respect the NHS imho.

Offline pythondan

There is a government web portal where members of the public can report people breaking lockdown. I had a look at it and it seems pretty basic - enter postcode, select house number and choose from a short list of issue types. You then get asked whether the issue is hapening currently or in the past. If you choose "in the past" you just get a message saying that only live incidents are followed up.

I can believe that neighbours will be reporting working girls but, unless you are unlucky, you would be unlikely to be caught if a neighbour reported you on arrival and you stayed for an hour or less. If the girl is operating a conveyor belt service the previous punter could trigger the report and you could cop the grief.

Online Moby Dick

There is a government web portal where members of the public can report people breaking lockdown. I had a look at it and it seems pretty basic - enter postcode, select house number and choose from a short list of issue types. You then get asked whether the issue is hapening currently or in the past. If you choose "in the past" you just get a message saying that only live incidents are followed up.

I can believe that neighbours will be reporting working girls but, unless you are unlucky, you would be unlikely to be caught if a neighbour reported you on arrival and you stayed for an hour or less. If the girl is operating a conveyor belt service the previous punter could trigger the report and you could cop the grief.
I am certain it will be misused.
Do you have to provide your details or can you report anonymously?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Correct
What if the neighbours reported the previous punter, or the previous previous punter, and by the time they turn up, YOU are with her??
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 01:59:19 am by CoolTiger »

Offline coconut101

Rather have a £200 fine. Being in the papers is pretty brutal esp with social media you may well become famous. Imagine some nosy neighbor take pictures of random men entering and leaving a property and posting it. Would go viral on platforms and could get easiy recognized. Life changing if friends or family then recognize you!

Offline GoldTop

Agree with CT and Coconut as certainly the awareness and media frenzy is much much higher due to lockdown.

However, if one is worried about being spotted, photographed or put on social media by a neighbour, then this risk exists already without the pandemic/lockdown. If someone lives next to a WG and is of a nosey / suspicious nature, they could quite easily take photos of a punter, tweet it, report it or claim it to be a brothel. A nosey neighbour will always be nosey. Punting has many risks and only some can be mitigated personally.

Online Moby Dick

Just wear a cap, sunglasses and a mask.
Go one step further: drive a van and carry a cardboard parcel/box.
Every one will think you are making a delivery, and wouldn’t raise any suspicion.
That’s what I would do, but for the record Moby is staying at home (for now).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:33:27 am by Moby Dick »

Online Moby Dick

This reeks of it tbh  :lol:
Obviously upto no good

Didn’t have car insurance ... and there isn’t even a McD in that town.
Long walk home.

Another one : 4 friends travelled from Manchester to uttoxeter to meet other friends at McD.

And another : Lincoln to Scarborough for a burger.

Easy for police to check if you are “out of your area”

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:12:11 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline kingkong69

I read the Macdonald's thing..Long way for a burger..

Offline Londontiger

People really need to research before going out and breeching rules.
Do your research before punting

Offline SS72

If you were questioned on your way to a punt would you fess up? Really?

Offline ollielon

Only if they can explain why they were with the lady in the first place !  :lol:  but maybe this is valid as daily exercise .. not worth trying I think
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:08:45 pm by ollielon »

Online Moby Dick

If you were questioned on your way to a punt would you fess up? Really?
Who is that aimed at?
I don’t think anyone has said they would.
However you can hardly say you have nipped out for a pint of milk or a McD when you are 50miles away.

Offline jayuk99

i hope they stop and fine both the prossie and the punter.

The numberof  coronovirus cases are going up day by day.
An covid carrying individual can pass it on so easily. surely we can wait a good few weeks for a punt legally

If they can then explain to the  other half why you seem to be £40 for a punt and £200 for a fine lighter.

Offline zulu1964

Last week stopped 3 times,no issue key worker, however I suspect catalyst was time of day (all between 0200 & 0400 in a shot part of town.

Offline shagmore

wear a high vis jacket in your care, and have a box with the WG address labelled on it, say you are making a delivery.

Offline Dave the man

wear a high vis jacket in your care, and have a box with the WG address labelled on it, say you are making a delivery.
:lol:

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

So the address label on the box will read:
Name: Filthy Anal Cumslut Cassie
Address: Stand by the bus stop opposite the alleyway and wait for a text
 :D

Offline Londontiger

Online Moby Dick

Looks like they can
Sometimes the police can be absolute cunts.
At least get him on the way out. :sarcastic

Edit: More chance he has cash going in.
But I imagine they accept cards
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:09:42 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline gbyld87

Looks like they can

Well yes, but it also shows that it's unlikely you'd get your name dragged through the mud over it.

Offline Londontiger

Sometimes the police can be absolute cunts.
At least get him on the way out. :sarcastic

Edit: More chance he has cash going in.
But I imagine they accept cards

Maybe they were there for a visit clocked a punter and fined him.

Offline copmn

So the address label on the box will read:
Name: Filthy Anal Cumslut Cassie
Address: Stand by the bus stop opposite the alleyway and wait for a text
 :D

If text don’t arrive do you then need to cum in the alleyway and leave a while you were out card to keep it looking genuine?

Offline happyend

Main risk remains being caught somewhere you shouldn't be

Offline Ronaldjones89

I wonder how the girls travel from town to town with their drivers? Without getting caught?

I've seen very tempting ones - Babestation girl in Bristol. Smoking. But it's risky

Offline Londontiger

I wonder how the girls travel from town to town with their drivers? Without getting caught?

I've seen very tempting ones - Babestation girl in Bristol. Smoking. But it's risky

Lots of ladies are moving around on tours, they must have a good excuse. One needs to ask maybe, that's all our ticket to punting. Atm its travelling somewhere  which is an issue. Once your there its fine

Offline Ronaldjones89

Or it would be good to stick with local
However nothing good here....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Lots of ladies are moving around on tours, they must have a good excuse. One needs to ask maybe, that's all our ticket to punting. Atm its travelling somewhere  which is an issue. Once your there its fine

If they can justify that they are moving accommodation during the lockdown, I suspect this is a legit reason.They could show the booking reference for where they are next going to.

Offline PassingBi

Not only for visiting but loitering..... naked.... in a car park....

He was "lost after buying wet wipes"....  :D

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/local-news/man-found-naked-car-tells-4981091

Offline Mike66

If you have no qualms about punting relatively local to home then take your bag for life along with you, then if you do get stopped on the way you can tell them you’re going for your shopping. I used to use street girls (not anymore) and always had a plan in case I ever got stopped, such as needing petrol on the way through or going for a kebab (it’s always worth knowing the local area so it’s plausible).
 I know we shouldn’t be going out at this point in time, but you can’t always deny the little fella his exercise 😉. But having a little back up in case you got stopped is always a good idea and a bit of knowledge of the local area helps the excuse,  even after the lockdown  :thumbsup: