Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Victoria 23 northampton  (Read 1117 times)

Tintop69

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
Well this is my second review of Victoria in a matter of day. First time round no sex on offer but I had a good time but said I wouldn’t go back. Well I contacted her again and asked why she has intercourses on her like but doesn’t do it and she said in her words “my pussy pain that day sorry but I can now” so I thought we are on to a winner her and booked up. Everything on my first review. So asked about extras. Woo £40 anal 50 so £200 everything. Deal. In to the bedroom and asked to lie face down which I wasn’t keen on but went along and she started massaging. To be fair she is really good at it. So 20 mins down I had had enough and turned myself over. I forgot to mention no kissing. So she started with the owo which was fantastic. She was enthusiastic and I was in heaven watching her. So then she says you want fuck. Jumps off the bed and in to the manic box and grabs a rubber. Sticks it on then lies on her back and says you on top. So we start with mish and you would think some one switched her off she closed her eyes and turned her head away. All she kept saying was fuck me hard so after a short while I asked to change position and she said you want anal pulled my cock out and basically stuffed it up her arse pulled a funny face and went back to what looked like sleep. By this point I was fuming that I spent this amount of money and I was fucking what felt like a dead body so I started jack hanmering her to get some sort of reaction and it never came. Blew in the rubber pulled out she climbed off the bed and went to the bath room. I could kind of understand if I was an ugly old man but I’m not I’m young and I’m bloody nick. So I got changed by the time she reappeared and left. With 20 mins on the clock left. This girl looks fantastic but obviously hates her job it was the worst experience iv had. I should learn to listen and stay clear of people with Meg feedback. My own fault.

Tintop69

I forgot to mention half way through the oral her phone rang and she answered it. Apparently her boyfriend. Sorry babe I’m working.  :scare: i am still bloody fuming for being so stupid.

Offline MajorPayne

So you paid £200 for sixty minutes of "blah" service.  Sorry to hear that.

If you fancy a GILF in Northampton, I get great enthusiastic service from Charmaine for £60 for the hour; DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, swallow and ANAL.   And sensual FB massage.

Tintop69

Is she thai. I like Thai girls but this one has put dampener on it

Offline Ricocar

So you paid £200 for sixty minutes of "blah" service.  Sorry to hear that.

If you fancy a GILF in Northampton, I get great enthusiastic service from Charmaine for £60 for the hour; DFK, RO, OWO, CIM, swallow and ANAL.   And sensual FB massage.

Have you got a contact for Charmaine... what part of Northampton does she live

Offline MajorPayne

Have you got a contact for Charmaine... what part of Northampton does she live

The following should hopefully answer your questions.

Seems Charmaine may do a maximum of two sessions a day.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220654.msg2233188#msg2233188

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217945.msg2208614#msg2208614

She also does 4hd with her daughter Louise.

Tintop69

Does anyone have any Thai recommendations. Thai palace looks expensive and I think this girl occasionally works there

Tintop69

She is gorgeous. Such a pity she doesn’t like the cock or maybe just my cock.

Offline MajorPayne

She is gorgeous. Such a pity she doesn’t like the cock or maybe just my cock.
Ironically she has the following link on her Twitter.

External Link/Members Only

Tintop69

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Another profile for same girl. Alarm bells ringing with this many profiles