Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Paddington. Neutral for the money  (Read 1282 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

This meet took place some weeks ago in London.

Cost: £140 / 1 hour

Booking: Reasonably straightforward, but I found the long advance booking requirement a bit inconvenient.  I booked about a week in advance.

Location: Nice boutique hotel in Paddington.  No difficulty with reception and straight up to room.  Small room but very nicely decorated and perfectly clean, with a nice shower.

Girl: Fairly tall, mid thirties, medium height, dressed in lingerie and heels and had put on a bit of weight in the years since I had seen her.  Friendly and well spoken.

Service: Kissing was nice, but her breath wasn't as fresh as I would have liked.  I enjoy kissing but avoided it on this occasion.  One thing that was disappointed was that sucking her boobs was out - she is sensitive there. Oh, fair enough but that would be nice to make clear on the listing. I let her proceed to owo, which was OK but a bit too gentle for my liking.  Eventually on to doggy, which was good because she positions herself very expertly.  Had a shower and a chat, and left.  Attitude overall was good.

Overall: I had been looking forward to seeing her after so long and after reading positive reviews from so many punters.  But it was disappointing on a few levels - so I think that for £140, which is a solid price, I would rate that as a neutral experience.  I wouldn't return.

Offline palatino

Congrats on a return to punting. Your reliable reviews are appreciated!