Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Heart - Adultwork  (Read 3323 times)

19 review(s) for Jade Heart (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline namaste

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had been thinking about seeing her for a while and wasn't disappointed. Booked 30 mins as only wanted oral as by previous things I've read about her this is what everyone raves about. She is very good looking and has a slim body, nice lady as well.

She wasted no time sucking me off straight from the off and let me know not to cum in her mouth. Her blowjob is probably the best I have ever had! Lots of variation and does real deep throat where she really does swallow your full dick and keeps it there. Wasn't long in before I could have cum but didn't want to blow too early so let her know and for the rest of the time she alternated between sucking my dick and then onto my balls everytime I got close keeping me on the edge for the full 30 minutes. Finished by her wanking me off and spraying it all over her chin and tits.

Different sort of punt to what I normally go for but would highly recommend. You can tell she really enjoys sucking cock and she has the skills to match her enthusiasm. Only downside was not being able to cum in her mouth as I think having that while she deep throats would be amazing.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review. Sounds good but £70 is one expensive blowjob

Offline namaste

Thanks for the review. Sounds good but £70 is one expensive blowjob

It is indeed but after wasting lots of money on bad punts now I am willing to pay the extra cash if needed to get what I want. Since doing this my success to cash ratio is actually better.

themademan2

No kissing and use to do anal. Not for me

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review.

I agree that Jade gives a great BJ with deep throat. Nice, friendly & fit lady. Bit expensive just for a bj though.

grey402

Good review, tempted myself but £70 for no cim is abit pricey

Trelf

Thanks for the review.

I agree that Jade gives a great BJ with deep throat. Nice, friendly & fit lady. Bit expensive just for a bj though.

She does provide "full service" for the £70 though,doesnt she?

Offline johnny34

Yes she does, i got 'full service' when i saw her. I think the OP only wanted bj.

Offline namaste

Yeah she does. I just sometimes enjoy blowjob more than full thing.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

No kissing and use to do anal. Not for me

Aww bloody hell, is that no DFK or no kissing at all?

Offline namaste

Aww bloody hell, is that no DFK or no kissing at all?

none at all unfortunately

Offline Highlander

No kissing whatsoever but likes to take a cock balls deep in her throat OWO. Interesting...