Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Jade - AdultWork  (Read 8525 times)

8 review(s) for Teen_Jade (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know this is abit late to comment on  jade but what the hell, I've seen this girl four times and never had any problems with her, I've read all the comments about her messing people about and what she did confide in me was that she does not like to be told what to (apart from in the bedroom) I'm fucking over the moon to have met a woman like jade at my age (very late forties) even if I was a young good looking bloke I would of still payed her she's gorgeous, yes I am bragging abit here but the first time I met her was with honey for one hour duo and all im saying is I'll remember it and them for the rest my life :-) :-)

Here we go another white knight reviving a topic to defend a prossie who fucks punters about

Looking4fun

I know this is abit late to comment on  jade but what the hell, I've seen this girl four times and never had any problems with her, I've read all the comments about her messing people about and what she did confide in me was that she does not like to be told what to (apart from in the bedroom) I'm fucking over the moon to have met a woman like jade at my age (very late forties) even if I was a young good looking bloke I would of still payed her she's gorgeous, yes I am bragging abit here but the first time I met her was with honey for one hour duo and all im saying is I'll remember it and them for the rest my life :-) :-)
Good that you've got the memories as she's been away from the game for a long time now
Pointless post really

Offline Uniformad

Good for you but no interest and pointless post

Offline marbella punts rule

[/quote

wowwww amazing story... anyway I can get the time back I wasted reading that and typing this...!!!! FFS  :dash: :dash: