Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: odd request  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Cuntminion

What's the best way to approach when you actually want to ask for a specific thing?

If it's not mentioned but something similar is, for instance if a run down list mentions uniforms but request is a little off that

Not after nurse, teacher, Secretary

Just actual woman clothed, something about a woman clothed I just find attractive rather than straight to naked, not a fetish like but would it be an off request?

Offline maxxblue

What's the best way to approach when you actually want to ask for a specific thing?

If it's not mentioned but something similar is, for instance if a run down list mentions uniforms but request is a little off that

Just actual woman clothed, something about a woman clothed I just find attractive rather than straight to naked, not a fetish like but would it be an off request?

Try the following strategy:

Ask for the specific thing you would like.

It works.  ;)

Offline PLeisure

As in, "I'd like you clothed, so I can admire you disrobing" ?? Or something more...

I'm a great fan of watching the clothes come off... not to be underestimated.

Offline Cuntminion

Try the following strategy:

Ask for the specific thing you would like.

It works.  ;)

I suppose, I am the sort though if went for a meal ordered beef got a boot I would eat the boot, so not to make a drama

The request in itself is not too much what I'm wondering?

Offline Cuntminion

As in, "I'd like you clothed, so I can admire you disrobing" ?? Or something more...

I'm a great fan of watching the clothes come off... not to be underestimated.

Exactly that

pking_paul

I've met a couple of WGs out and about then gone back for a nice striptease to get things going. It isn't to everyones taste on here, but it might be yours as well as mine???  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I've met a couple of WGs out and about then gone back for a nice striptease to get things going. It isn't to everyones taste on here, but it might be yours as well as mine???  :hi:

Not to go all mills and boon but there is a lot to be said for an attractive woman well dressed

Offline maxxblue

I suppose, I am the sort though if went for a meal ordered beef got a boot I would eat the boot, so not to make a drama

The request in itself is not too much what I'm wondering?

You are paying for a service, so treat it as a business transaction. If you were paying a plumber to check your leaky kitchen tap, you would ask him to check your leaky kitchen tap (I assume).

Take the same approach with WG's - ask for what you want. If they don't want to do it, they will tell you - in which case you would find another WG who is willing to do so. Given your post, I can't imagine any WG having a problem with your request.

Go for it.

pking_paul

Not to go all mills and boon but there is a lot to be said for an attractive woman well dressed

And even better watching them start to display the goods  :yahoo:

Offline Norman8796

Personally, I have days where I like the girl to stay clothed. The female form is a magnificent thing and some of the tarty crap they wear doesn't do it for me.

Offline smiths

Just ask the WG, they would of had all sorts of requests, what you mention isn't odd at all in my view. Clear communicating your requirements is essential in punting, that rules out mis-understandings meaning if you don't get what the WG agreed it was because she was a liar.

spkmstr48

Personally, I have days where I like the girl to stay clothed. The female form is a magnificent thing and some of the tarty crap they wear doesn't do it for me.

The female form is indeed a magnificent thing and should always be presented naked,  with legs parted, mouth open and hands out of sight.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Cheers for input all

The naked form nothing wrong with that at all but some clothes :)

Just gonna ask, can only say no

Offline Johnbean

I always just ask on the phone after polite booking conversation. As long as you don't sound like you're having a wank over it you should be fine. I like a very specific set of things in a punt and most of the time get them by asking.

Offline threechilliman

One thing to remember when making requests to a WG is that she ain't like the wife. They're used to all kinds of pervy requests and will take it in their stride. Unlike the wife.

tcm

willbred

Early in my punting, I hadn't plucked up courage to ask for what I wanted. Then it dawned on me I was paying FFS. I remember the first time I made a specific request...for W/S actually. The girl replied..." oooh yes, of course, give me half an hour to drink some water, you naughty boy".... then, and now, I think..." what a feckin turn on when a girl acknowledges a specific request"