Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Add option to search reviews only?  (Read 380 times)

Offline switftjake

A suggestion for site improvement, adding option to search the reviews forums (optionally by region) rather than search across all posts / region.

Unless there's already a way to do it? I tried "review" as extra search term but that doesn't do the same.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A suggestion for site improvement, adding option to search the reviews forums (optionally by region) rather than search across all posts / region.

Unless there's already a way to do it? I tried "review" as extra search term but that doesn't do the same.

Another one wanting to give Admin more work. Do you not think he does enough providing and running this site free of charge.

If you don't like the way it is don't use it.

Edit
You have tried the 'advanced search' option I presume which give the choice of regions, most relevant, newest and oldest. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 07:10:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline switftjake

Pfff, ok buddy, I know change can be scary but sometimes little suggestions can be useful to the community. If the idea isn't liked or not possible, it's quite easy to say "no". 

Didn't say anywhere I didn't like the search or the site and as in the OP I have searched by region. But not regional reviews. Just an idea, easy to ignore.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 07:44:15 pm by switftjake »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Pfff, ok buddy, I know change can be scary but sometimes little suggestions can be useful to the community. If the idea isn't liked or not possible, it's quite easy to say "no". 

Didn't say anywhere I didn't like the search or the site and as in the OP I have searched by region. But not regional reviews. Just an idea, easy to ignore.

If you go onto the home page there is a sub forum and option to search reviews by regions :).

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 07:52:11 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline switftjake

Thanks, but I'm clearly being thick. Can't see how to search within reviews only.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

I don't know where you get the scary from, but we seen to have had a load of 'site improvement' suggestions recently and whatever is suggested means a load of work for Admin. 99% of members are quite happy with the search function. Admin has improvements he's been working on but hasn't had time to finish so why suggest more work for him.

If you explain the exact difficulty you're having with review searches there may already be an answer.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Thanks, but I'm clearly being thick. Can't see how to search within reviews only.

Call it a Homer / Senior moment. I've highlighted where you need to search region by region :).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Have you tried this - 12,244 new reviews in 2017 click that (top right( then select a region and they're listed in date order, newest first.

Offline switftjake

Ok, thanks for the help, but both suggestions aren't a search.

I wanted to search for a key word or keywords e.g. "CIM OWO" within just reviews. Is this possible

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

I wanted to search for a key word or keywords e.g. "CIM OWO" within just reviews. Is this possible

Not possible on here and can't see it being high on Admin's 'to do' list. Seems a bit of a pointless search to me as such services might be on offer but the punter doing the review may not have had them so they wouldn't be in the review.

Best suggestion is search AW for those with your requirements on their likes list then cross reference reviews here.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Only by perusing all the reviews, there isn't a specific search for that. If you go on to AW then that will be listed in the 'likes' on each profile. Then you can cross reference the name of the WG or url on here for reports and reviews. That sort of thing is easier to find on a 'selling' site than a 'buying' one like this.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Not possible on here and can't see it being high on Admin's 'to do' list. Seems a bit of a pointless search to me as such services might be on offer but the punter doing the review may not have had them so they wouldn't be in the review.

Best suggestion is search AW for those with your requirements on their likes list then cross reference reviews here.

Heh, heh. Snap, and worded much the same too  :drinks:!!

Offline switftjake

Thanks, wasn't quite going mad after all. Yeah I can see it has limited use, but I had a specific need to search something and wanted just reviews, got loads of general chat instead.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Heh, heh. Snap, and worded much the same too  :drinks:!!

You must type quicker than me.   :D

Offline Cupid Stuntz

You must type quicker than me.   :D

More like slower, your reply pipped mine at the post   ;).
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:57:26 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Steely Dan

Offline switftjake

Use google advanced search.

Can't think how to get search to just look through Reviews only though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Unless I'm missing something....

If you select Advance Search and type in the words, e.g. CIM OWO and select the region.....  A list of all threads containing those words come up.... When you scroll down, you only need to select those threads that start with Green/Red/Grey headings (i.e. Reviews only).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:44:17 pm by CoolTiger »