Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fragile ego's  (Read 6342 times)

Offline peter purves

I'm seeing more and more members threatening to stop contributing because they've received criticism on a post or a review.

What the bloody hell is wrong with them  :dash:

Are they so far up their own arses that they cannot handle a bit of flak?

Do they want us to reply with a "please don't go"?

Not from this lad, I'd say fuck off if your ego is so fragile that you can't handle opinions from other members.

What do you lads think?

I think it can work both ways those that give out the flak have the fragile egos
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....I enjoy my job, doesn't mean I'd do it for free.

HAMMER....NAIL....HEAD

Offline smiths

What are the chances of a WG actually having an orgasm with a punter I wonder, it certainly never happens at my punts though I have had the fake moans bollocks.

Personally I need to know a woman inside out to be sure and I don't know WGs that well, what I do know is at least some WGs if not many are good actresses who have lots of punters to practice on to perfect their acting technique. And some punters, a prime example being that Johnnyboy61 prick were so deluded about making WGs orgasm that it was laughable.

I don't care if a WG orgasms or not as its punting not dating, I have no emotional investment in wanting a WG to orgasm. I punt for my sexual needs not that of a WG though if any enjoy themselves great, but an act is just fine with me, and all i expect and require.

Offline cueball

I think it can work both ways those that give out the flak have the fragile egos

Absolutely pp.... as my old vicar used to tell us at Sunday school, his favourite bit of advice went sommat like this....

"If you're going to take the piss then expect it back. But, don't take any shit and fire back... amen"

He were a good sort

Offline nervous1

A forum like this one is always going to attract trolls & anti-social keyboard warriors who like to mock both WGs & punters alike.  Unfortunately a lot of contributors mistake guys who just want to cut out the bullshit on this forum with trolls and take any kind of criticism as a personal judgment when they shouldn't.  This is an industry full of snakes, scam merchants and nutters.  It's entirely understandable why some guys can be quite confrontational and cynical.  I can also understand why some would get pissed off when they are trying to help others out.  The goal is to get as many reviews up as possible after all.

Like anything else, treat others how you would like to be treated.  Oh, and if anyone thinks I'm ever full of shit feel free to call me out on it.  I would expect nothing less  :drinks:

Offline NIK

A few points here.
I know there are many punters who never go down on a prossy. Well that's up to them. However personally I get as much pleasure from giving oral as receiving and always have done. A punt where reverse oral isn't welcome (and I've had a fair number) always seems somehow incomplete and unsatisfactory. Indeed as I have got older and erectoral problems have increased it actually helps me get harder so has become even more important to me for my own benefit.

As for some to claim it's not possible to get them to cum that is absolute bullshit. Over the years I have made many cum. I can easily tell a genuine orgasm from fake moaning. On my last punt a year ago I had the girl Caroline cumming like a train twice. I have always given Nicoletta orgasms on every occasion we have met, and there have been many. Then back in the past there was Jessica a regular  I saw mainly at home who use to scream the place down. On one occasion she was so carried away in the living room I was worried about the semi detached neighbour hearing and literally had to carry her outside to the covered passageway between the house and the garage where we carried on.
Equally I have had many whom I am sure were faking and many who showed no reaction at all. I recall a London trip of recent memory where I gave oral two days running. One girl was wet and reactive, the other looked bored and unresponsive. I wasn't doing anything different. But like all of us prossies are different to each other, and despite what some reckon some do enjoy it.
Yes, of course they also enjoy the money too. :rolleyes:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
A few points here.
I know there are many punters who never go down on a prossy. Well that's up to them. However personally I get as much pleasure from giving oral as receiving and always have done. A punt where reverse oral isn't welcome (and I've had a fair number) always seems somehow incomplete and unsatisfactory. Indeed as I have got older and erectoral problems have increased it actually helps me get harder so has become even more important to me for my own benefit.

As for some to claim it's not possible to get them to cum that is absolute bullshit. Over the years I have made many cum. I can easily tell a genuine orgasm from fake moaning. On my last punt a year ago I had the girl Caroline cumming like a train twice. I have always given Nicoletta orgasms on every occasion we have met, and there have been many. Then back in the past there was Jessica a regular  I saw mainly at home who use to scream the place down. On one occasion she was so carried away in the living room I was worried about the semi detached neighbour hearing and literally had to carry her outside to the covered passageway between the house and the garage where we carried on.
Equally I have had many whom I am sure were faking and many who showed no reaction at all. I recall a London trip of recent memory where I gave oral two days running. One girl was wet and reactive, the other looked bored and unresponsive. I wasn't doing anything different. But like all of us prossies are different to each other, and despite what some reckon some do enjoy it.
Yes, of course they also enjoy the money too. :rolleyes:
Exactly. Of course money is the main reason for the job, but nothing wrong with having fun making it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As for some to claim it's not possible to get them to cum that is absolute bullshit. Over the years I have made many cum. I can easily tell a genuine orgasm from fake moaning.

The voice of sanity.  :hi: :hi:

As for the doubters you can doubt away  !!!  :music: :music: :music:

Offline cunningman

Not from this lad, I'd say fuck off if your ego is so fragile that you can't handle opinions from other members.

What do you lads think?
I think there are people on here who seem incapable of civil debate where there is disagreement and go straight for the ad-hominem or brutish text.  Its not even 'witty banter'.

Just look at the way people with obvious noob questions are treated.  Not all of them are schoolkids.  But many or most are accused.
I think its unnecessary and unpleasant and unfortunately quite common on the internet.  I just wish it didn't happen here.  Especially where we claim to be adults and they are kids.  Such irony.

I note that there is a general level of agreement with you that I find rather sad.  Its the 'man up' bit that I find unfortunate.  Is it really necessary that we should treat *each other* like this?  That people accept it like a right of passage and then bash the noobs in the same way, like some stupid testosterone-fueled rite of passage?  I don't think beasting and bullying in the services is OK, nor fagging at expensive schools.

as bearcat69 says:
The internet is often an unhappy place for those that cannot take opposing opinions.

If you stand back and look at the internet, whether it is politics or religion or just the minutae of memory management on LKML, the problem is not the opposing opinions: its the way the disagreements are stated (or more realistically 'forced').  At least in tech circles this is recognised and there are codes of conduct; ukp is like the wild west sometimes.

Everyone is new at some point.  And I think slack should be cut and handed out, but not forever.

If you stand back and read through some of the spats on here, then it obviously becomes somewhat belligerent quite quickly (well, that's willy waving testosterone-fueled blokes bragging and bigging up, right?) and folks who have been on here longer tend to win.  They also tend to get a bunch of people saying 'me too!'.  Its like playground gangs.  If you have kudos and form then you get 'level up' and the sycophants will follow.

CB: you have been here longer than I have, but I am not a fanboi to anyone and I am sticking up my hand and saying 'actually, no ... or at least not necessarily'.

We like to say that this is an adult activity.  I think we should behave like adults.  Preferably like civilised european adults - by which I mean 'Not Like Trump'.  Or indeed Putin.  I see no reason to act like a bully to a WG, or to any other woman, or indeed to each other. I see elements of bullying and school gang mentality on here.  It does not reflect well on us.

And now the haters will hate ... but there is no 'swivel' image, darn.

Offline The_Don

I'm seeing more and more members threatening to stop contributing because they've received criticism on a post or a review.

What do you lads think?

IMO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiley9

I think there are people on here who seem incapable of civil debate where there is disagreement and go straight for the ad-hominem or brutish text.  Its not even 'witty banter'.

Just look at the way people with obvious noob questions are treated.  Not all of them are schoolkids.  But many or most are accused.
I think its unnecessary and unpleasant and unfortunately quite common on the internet.  I just wish it didn't happen here.  Especially where we claim to be adults and they are kids.  Such irony.

I note that there is a general level of agreement with you that I find rather sad.  Its the 'man up' bit that I find unfortunate.  Is it really necessary that we should treat *each other* like this?  That people accept it like a right of passage and then bash the noobs in the same way, like some stupid testosterone-fueled rite of passage?  I don't think beasting and bullying in the services is OK, nor fagging at expensive schools.

as bearcat69 says:
The internet is often an unhappy place for those that cannot take opposing opinions.

If you stand back and look at the internet, whether it is politics or religion or just the minutae of memory management on LKML, the problem is not the opposing opinions: its the way the disagreements are stated (or more realistically 'forced').  At least in tech circles this is recognised and there are codes of conduct; ukp is like the wild west sometimes.

Everyone is new at some point.  And I think slack should be cut and handed out, but not forever.

If you stand back and read through some of the spats on here, then it obviously becomes somewhat belligerent quite quickly (well, that's willy waving testosterone-fueled blokes bragging and bigging up, right?) and folks who have been on here longer tend to win.  They also tend to get a bunch of people saying 'me too!'.  Its like playground gangs.  If you have kudos and form then you get 'level up' and the sycophants will follow.

CB: you have been here longer than I have, but I am not a fanboi to anyone and I am sticking up my hand and saying 'actually, no ... or at least not necessarily'.

We like to say that this is an adult activity.  I think we should behave like adults.  Preferably like civilised european adults - by which I mean 'Not Like Trump'.  Or indeed Putin.  I see no reason to act like a bully to a WG, or to any other woman, or indeed to each other. I see elements of bullying and school gang mentality on here.  It does not reflect well on us.

I agree with a lot that you say but there are Trolls , Pimps , Fluffy White Knights , Idiots, Delusional and Mentally ill that do post on UKP and surely there posts/questions/touting needs to be challenged ?

:drinks:

bristolqwerty

They are always the ones who in reports put that they made the WG cum multiple times  :rose:

a) who cares
b) they deffo didnt
c) why do people see it as some sort of goal

or that they're sure they BOTH enjoyed THEIR DATE  :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:03:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline peter purves

I agree with a lot that you say but there are Trolls , Pimps , Fluffy White Knights , Idiots, Delusional and Mentally ill that do post on UKP and surely there posts/questions/touting needs to be challenged ?

Just finished reading Cunningman's post, like yourself, I do agree with some of his points.

If he does not mind me suggesting on his part, it's the how part of the 'challenge' not that there should be no challenge at all to the above.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:09:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

IMO

Forgive me, I am a bit slow ere Don as in derrrrrrrrrrrrr-dn't get that??  :P

Offline cueball

as bearcat69 says:

You conveniently clipped the part of my op that would have made more sense to the quoted part.

Go back to my op, the point I'm making is we're meant to be grown men that can retort criticism, not egotistical fools that threaten to go off sulking when criticised.

Maybe me and you see things very different. I cannot see bullying in pixels on an anonymous forum and I certainly cannot see enough to go off sulking.

But, I see ukp maybe differently to you, I see it like a boozer full of grown men talking freely in the terms used regularly. My real life background and the circles I've mixed in is as brutish/straight talking/none flowery/abrupt and sharp as the atmosphere on here.

Maybe that's why I feel comfortable on here and see no detriment to blunt/straight/no nonsense/not pc/not dressed up statements because that's what I'm used to in real life.

I suspect me and you have very different backgrounds and very different outlooks.

At the end of the day, this forum is full of grown men, men which should have the backbone to retort and not to threaten a childish sulk if they're not getting their own way.

On your newbie statement, if a new member is contemplating paying a prostitute for sex then surely he should have enough about him to weather any storm that comes his way on ukp. Every single one of us were new on here at some point, not every newbie gets a pixel lashing, just the fools that warrent it.

Offline smiley9

Just finished reading Cunningman's post, like yourself, I do agree with some of his points.

If he does not mind me suggesting on his part, it's the how part of the 'challenge' not that there should be no challenge at all to the above.

I guess your right having reread the post but the "How" is subjective I guess ? Some people are naturally sarcastic etc but some members do appear to do zero research before posting questions on UKP.

Offline Brazilian Martian

as bearcat69 says:

Sorry but it is what it is you're just gonna have to deal with it this site has been around a long time and admin runs a fair ship as did NIK when he was incharge.  This is a punters first forum WGs are guest here, go and see how WGs talk about punters on safee or prossienet. As for bullying i have not seen anything like that on here most of the people that get referred to as kids as stupid questions or are plain trolls.

Offline mrfishyfoo

On your newbie statement, if a new member is contemplating paying a prostitute for sex then surely he should have enough about him to weather any storm that comes his way on ukp. Every single one of us were new on here at some point, not every newbie gets a pixel lashing, just the fools that warrent it.

I can't actually get my head round how many so called grown men seem to require "approval" to fuck a whore.

Offline HailWood

As one of the noobie members whose response to a sustained "banter" which I found hard to understand the where foundations lay, led to this thread; may I say that I learned more from the couple of experienced UKP members who PM'd me explaining in rational terms where I made and error due to my inexperience and how others might interpret a particular statement. Accusations with no foundation are not helpful in developing my a noobie whose intentions are good and who may just become a valuable contributor to this forum. My thanks to those who took the trouble.

Offline bearcat69

I can't actually get my head round how many so called grown men seem to require "approval" to fuck a whore.

My personal view on this is that, we were all newbs once, either to this forum or to fucking whores. Personally I think stern but fair moderation that encourages robust but informative discussions is best for all involved, both new and experienced alike. I've posted on forums (not paid sex ones) in the past were moderation was lax and things would descend into chaos, imagine that here! :scare: I've also seen it were the moderation is too harsh and those forums just died. :( IMO, always good to have a reasonable balance of things and a fair range of opinions, but with a degree of sanity to proceedings.

vw

Cannot understand grown men that write reviews for the applause and back slapping.

vw

As one of the noobie members whose response to a sustained "banter" which I found hard to understand the where foundations lay, led to this thread; may I say that I learned more from the couple of experienced UKP members who PM'd me explaining in rational terms where I made and error due to my inexperience and how others might interpret a particular statement. Accusations with no foundation are not helpful in developing my a noobie whose intentions are good and who may just become a valuable contributor to this forum. My thanks to those who took the trouble.

Big of you mike admitting you caused the drama.  :hi:

Offline PeachyAssFan

I sometimes struggle to cum myself, let alone helping anyone else - and I'm the one paying.

Offline cueball

My thanks to those who took the trouble.

I knew it, I knew hailwood would put you right

Offline HailWood

Big of you mike admitting you caused the drama.  :hi:
Well it might have gone unnoticed but for your diligence.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cannot understand grown men that write reviews for the applause and back slapping.

Tell us more.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:11:21 pm by peter purves »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Join in MrFishy Foo or should this be for VW :P

External Link/Members Only

Ha !! Ha !!

Every time I TOFTT and get away with it.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

NEXT !!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Absolutely pp.... as my old vicar used to tell us at Sunday school, his favourite bit of advice went sommat like this....

"If you're going to take the piss then expect it back. But, don't take any shit and fire back... amen"

He were a good sort

Mine said something slightly different.

He said...."If you can't take it don't give it."

Wise man.  :hi: :hi:

Offline megaman

I seen a post somewhere on here about wgs don't  enjoy sex with punters and just want money I think this depends on the WG or punter, as for her orgasms I'm not going too set that as a target my only target I think is just having good punts.

Offline cueball

Yes, but yours had his cassock round his ankles when he said that  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes, but yours had his cassock round his ankles when he said that  :lol:

Nah I ain't Catholic.  :P :P

Offline dboy74

Too brittle for this site, if that is their attitude.

vw

Good vicar.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maybe he will pray for your ego!   :angelgirl:

Well it might have gone unnoticed but for your diligence.

Together we will make you MikeTheLegend   :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:26:50 pm by vw »

Offline peter purves

I seen a post somewhere on here about wgs don't  enjoy sex with punters and just want money I think this depends on the WG or punter, as for her orgasms I'm not going too set that as a target my only target I think is just having good punts.

As for the issue of orgasms since this is a bodily action orgasm per se is not necessarily indicative that the WG is enjoying herself, since even women who are raped can be known to orgasm.

It is probably best for the punter to see this as a false premise IMHO

Offline HailWood

Together we will make you MikeTheLegend   :D
[/quote]

"Bike" will do fine; after all, I will let any woman ride me

Edit: *almost any woman
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:35:49 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
As for the issue of orgasms since this is a bodily action orgasm per se is not necessarily indicative that the WG is enjoying herself, since even women who are raped can be known to orgasm.

It is probably best for the punter to see this as a false premise IMHO
Really?

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

That's a dear doctor letter!   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What Science Says About Arousal During Rape

Yes, orgasms can happen to rape victims.
By Jenny Morber/ Double X Science  May 30, 2013

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Can a person orgasm during rape?

I'm not so sure about that. I find it extremely hard to believe that any woman could.

vw

What Science Says About Arousal During Rape

Yes, orgasms can happen to rape victims.
By Jenny Morber/ Double X Science  May 30, 2013

Not sure i buy info of a spammy website full of garbage adverts, will look on some reputable sites later though.   :hi:

Anything is possible, 4-5% ov victims claim they do according to that link.

Problem is on the internet there is evidence of everything.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

I'm not so sure about that. I find it extremely hard to believe that any woman could.

My main point (even more than the empirical scientific evidence) is it is best for the punter not to attach to much value that he managed to make the WG cum.

Offline peter purves

Not sure i buy info of a spammy website full of garbage adverts, will look on some reputable sites later though.   :hi:

Anything is possible, 4-5% ov victims claim they do according to that link.

Problem is on the internet there is evidence of everything.  :hi:

When you check it out - please make sure you come back to me and do not remain anonymous about it (Fragile Egos).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:37:41 am by peter purves »

Offline HailWood

My main point (even more than the empirical scientific evidence) is it is best for the punter not to attach to much value that he managed to make the WG cum.
The empirical scientific evidence points to the fact (if it is a fact) that they might have had an orgasm but they didn't ENJOY it. Maybe there is the lesson for us punters.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The empirical scientific evidence points to the fact (if it is a fact) that they might have had an orgasm but they didn't ENJOY it. Maybe there is the lesson for us punters.
A supposed orgasm experienced by 5% of rape victims is hardly the same thing as something that is consensual.
 :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

A supposed orgasm experienced by 5% of rape victims is hardly the same thing as something that is consensual.
 :rolleyes:

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood my point altogether.................................or I have not been able to understand yours??

vw

When you check it out - please make sure you come back to me and do not remain anonymous about it (Fragile Egos).

Had a look on a few psychology sites i trust and nothing much.

Many repeat your article all over the web. 

Personally its one piece of research and hardly conclusive either way.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood my point altogether.................................or I have not been able to understand yours??
What I'm trying to say is that you can't compare the two scenarios as one is consensual and one isn't. Saying that a working girl could come but not enjoy it by pointing out that a very small minority of rape victims allegedly do come is silly. The entire experience is different. I'm probably not articulating this very well but I think you can understand what I'm trying to say.
I still don't believe that any rape victims orgasm anyway.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:55:54 am by Rochelle »

vw

What I'm trying to say is that you can't compare the two scenarios as one is consensual and one isn't. Saying that a working girl could come but not enjoy it by pointing out that a very small minority of rape victims allegedly do come is silly. The entire experience is different. I'm probably not articulating this very well but I think you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Can see his point many consenting escorts hate their work and ts a means to an ends.   and even though they hate is they still could orgasm.

The human mind is a mystery though.