Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New punter, advice?  (Read 737 times)

latitude

Greetings chaps

I'm new to all this... I was just curious if anyone here had any advice for someone starting out? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if there is a guide somewhere on this site which I've missed but I have had a look around and couldn't really see a specific guide.

From looking around I've taken the following 2 points on board (so far):

Always check other sites for reviews.. I've usually gone by AW reviews but came here and a lot of my local girls are getting bad reviews so you guys have saved me a lot of wasted time and ££ (cheers!!)

Romanians are best avoided

One other thing I'm curious about... I'm very health conscious so I'm wondering how safe WG's are?? I intend to always have a condom on so I'd imagine it's all pretty safe? Again any advice/guidance appreciated.

Sorry if this is really obvious stuff to some of you. I'm just making sure this is for me before i jump in.  :lol:

Offline AnthG

My advice for people starting out is to just pick a day. Any day in the future and set it as this is the day I am going to punt. Meaning no matter what, no matter any setbacks or hiccups that occur. I will have a punt that day.

And then just phone up the girls on AW down as available today with their numbers on, or at a local agency on that day you set to see someone.

I say this as it can become daunting getting the first punt. Plus girls can be notorious for messing people around for in advance bookings so just do it on the day and find someone.

My next advice is if you start messaging people on AW for a booking. Keep the message short. Literally two lines of "I want to book you, are you free at ..... and where about's generally in ....... are you located so I know I can get to you ok or not".

Any more than this will just put the girl off.

In terms of safety. The two riskiest things in punting are sex and the girl giving you oral. Every girl will do protected sex. If she doesn't then "run" would be the best advice to do about that. With regards to oral. You can ask to do oral with and the girl will accommodate even if she does OWO.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

poseidon

My advice: 1. Don't trust AW feedback because the setup is biased for the prossie. Punters often avoid posting negative AW feedback lest the prossie returns the favour, and punters need positive AW feedback for some prossies to take their booking.

2. We have a punting bible with 2000 internet years of wisdom and tales of warning. It's here: External Link/Members Only

3. Not all Romanians are bad... about 33% of them are good enough, but don't take my word for it.

4. When you find a girl on AW you like, copy the number in the link (e.g. External Link/Members Only ... /1526033) and paste it into UKP's search to see if UKP have reviewed her before.

5. Post a review after.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:15:48 am by poseidon »

Offline Malvolio

On the OPs last point - you will never know if punting is for you until you try it.

Most importantly, do you care that the WG you are about to see will have more sexual partners in a month than you've had in a lifetime, and has most likely already seen some punters since you woke up?

Offline flatcap

My advice for people starting out is to just pick a day. Any day in the future and set it as this is the day I am going to punt. Meaning no matter what, no matter any setbacks or hiccups that occur. I will have a punt that day.

I did exactly this, booked a day off work, had a list of half a dozen or so girls who were well reviewed on here, rang mid morning for appointments, 4th or 5th girl was available. Cherry popped by 2.30.

I didn't expect it to be a dream meet. The girl I saw was bigger than I prefer, and it was a very vanilla service. I barely lasted 5 minutes on the job. But the important thing was I'd done my first punt.