Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone any recent experience of SA in the Bournemouth or Southampton areas  (Read 8743 times)

Online southcoastpunter

Hi Guys- as we hopefully move towards further restrictions being lifted over the next couple of months or so and bearing in mind what I have read about Seeking Arrangements (it take time as well as effort to build a repore with the ladies ) I am considering it as one possible avenue in the future but wondered if anyone has had any recent (ie in the last 12 months or so) experiences of SA (sucesses or failures) in and around the Bournmeouth and southampton areas.

Any experiences or advice appreciated.

Offline sonyvaio

SA is quite expensive isn't it?

Online southcoastpunter

My understanding is "yes, it can be" with some girls asking stupid amounts.

But reading up a bit on it, some guys report that if you do appropriate research and filtering out, it can lead to better quality and long time sessions. So if you are a 15 or 30 minute P&D type of punter it won't work for you. But I am not that type of punter. However I have never used SA before and how it may work locally, I'm not sure - hence my question.

Offline sonyvaio

My understanding is "yes, it can be" with some girls asking stupid amounts.

But reading up a bit on it, some guys report that if you do appropriate research and filtering out, it can lead to better quality and long time sessions. So if you are a 15 or 30 minute P&D type of punter it won't work for you. But I am not that type of punter. However I have never used SA before and how it may work locally, I'm not sure - hence my question.

i meant to even be able to subscribe and use, let alone how the girls might want. It definitely sounds intriguing.

Offline Sparta Prada

Not quite these areas but is Portsmouth near enough?

Last year I met with a 7/10 22 year old mixed race (white/Asian) student from Portsmouth Uni. Met her at the train station, went back to my hotel, had a drink in the bar, agreed a price of £200. Went up to my room. Had a nice couple of hours of girlfriend experience vanilla sex. I never saw her again as we didn’t click in terms of our personalities, and I felt she was a bit too inexperienced to satisfy me going forward.

In 2018 I met another student (Asian) near Southampton. 24 years old, she was an 8/10 in terms of her looks IMO, and we clicked really well both inside and outside of bed. Met up 5 times (£200 at a time) but she ended up ghosting me, probably met another guy - maybe a civvy boyfriend, or another SD.

For anyone thinking of joining Seeking, I say do it. While more expensive than meeting a pro from AW, the sex tends to be better and the SB probably hasn’t had 4 guys inside her the day you meet her!

Online southcoastpunter

Thanks SP - useful information. I have also had 2 guys pm me so a good amount of information. I think i will do it but with all the normal notes of caution to avoid any scammers etc.

Sonyvaio - its about £80 for a month so yes a bit on the expensive side - but if it leads to good quality meet ups then worth it in my view. Worth giving it a go anyway for one month and seeing what happens - hopefully "farming" quality connections for the future.

Offline sonyvaio

Thanks SP - useful information. I have also had 2 guys pm me so a good amount of information. I think i will do it but with all the normal notes of caution to avoid any scammers etc.

Sonyvaio - its about £80 for a month so yes a bit on the expensive side - but if it leads to good quality meet ups then worth it in my view. Worth giving it a go anyway for one month and seeing what happens - hopefully "farming" quality connections for the future.

£80pm in a decent investment!, still I suppose if it pays out :)

Offline Dogfather

Can't see too much issue OP. Less hardened girl and a more reliable age.

But more cost, more time involved, and I guess you won't get a PSE if you wanted it.

I'd be diving in if I had the time spare. Plenty of choice in the area too.

Offline Sparta Prada

My last tip if you are thinking of becoming a paid premium member, which is the only way you can message the SBs.

Create a new basic free profile, but don’t sign up to become a premium member. Wait up to 4 weeks, and hopefully within that period you will receive an email from Seeking offering a month’s premium membership with a discount, typically 25-33%. Take up the offer, but only do so if you have already filled out your profile and have your photos approved; sometimes Seeking can take days to approve your profile so don’t pay for membership til your profile is approved.

Online southcoastpunter

I took the plunge so I thought i would update you guys with my experience on SA so far - 2 weeks in as a premium member (paid £84 for a month)

Sorry SP, I didn't take your advice to wait the 4 weeks (once i make up my mind i like to get on with it) and I found that they provisionally approved pics and your profile immediately and as such your profile is able to be seen by the ladies and you can message immediately. First thing i'd say is that it can take a LOT of time, especially in the first few days. And you get a lot messages from overseas girls (useful if you were going to go to colombia, asia etc). I found that mainly the ladies fell into one of 4 categories -  (1) scammers, (2) i'm very attractive so you should just give me money because i deserve it (3) selling online pics, video's etc - maybe more at the moment because of virus restrictions) (4) ladies who appear genuine and do want to meet.

So it is timing consuming to go through them all - both the ones that come up in search that I did and ones that messaged me. Now some of the ladies were asking quite high amounts £300 or more for a PPM or £2000 per month allowance seemed to be quoted regualrly. But i identified a number that i  was interested in - unfortunately a couple weren't interested in me. fair enough. Because of of social distancing, i suggested an outside cup of coffee or a short walk as a way to "get to know each other". I have met 2 so far and have another 2 arranged for the next few days.

Lady number 1 is mixed race, aged 25 from Poole.  Very attractive and very sexy. we chatted in a park near her place, discussed what i like and what she did ( most things including owo and anal but not HS/WS - not a problem to me cos i don't do them) but it started raining before we got any further so she invited me into her place. This is were SD went out of the window as within a few minutes she was pulling my jeans down and ... well you can guess the rest. I said to her that we hadn't discussed the ppm price yet - she said this one was on the house but normally £150 - for a couple of hours. Not pleased with myself because I had been very good at SD etc before this but she was very sexy!

Lady number 2 is an Australian, aged 22, over here in the Southampton area, working for the next 15 months (well was working before lockdown) - again attractive, very slim and  just great fun to be with. I am looking for local regular meets but also perhaps a travel companion as i was going traveling in 2020 and 2021. This lady is delightful as well as being sexy with legs that just go on and on. when chatting about any arrangement, she said just give me what you want. and when we talked about travelling together she seemed delighted that i would pay for her and didn't expect anything further. Just a super young lady.

Lady  number 3 is from the southampton area, aged 25, mixed race and i am due to meet her for a walk at the weekend. The photos she has on SA are lovely so I am hopeful for a positive outcome. again we talked at around the £150 mark

Lady number 4 is white British, aged 38 but looks more like 28 in her pics. She is from the Bournemouth area. We are hopefully meeting tomorrow or Friday. she does seem a little more expensive - £300 for a dinner date and intimate meeting afterwards.

There are 3 or 4 others which I might follow up - but how many do i need? So to anyone thing about it, I would say go for it - be prepared to spend some time on it but there are some nice genuine ladies on there. However its not cheap - so if you normally like a half hour or pump and dump type meeting it will not be good value for you.

I'll do a short follow up note to say how it has gone with ladies number 3 and 4. Thanks to all the guys on here and the 2 who pm-ed me for all the useful information about SA.

Online southcoastpunter

I should have also said that this is the experience of a late 50's year old and i did notice that a number of ladies had either 55 or 60 as an upper age limit.

Offline Citybased

Whilst never meeting anyone in the areas you mentioned, I have had a few subscriptions to SA and met various girls in the East Mids, Yorkshire and Lancashire and never tipped above £125...mostly £100 and as little as £60 for two/three hours of lovely company...I have also had a freebie with a lovely Southern African accountancy student who was lonely and horny...so in my view SA is fantastic....I am now in my early sixties and the girls I met were 19 to mid 20's, the key is choosing carefully and filtering out the time wastes, using WhatsApp, binding your time, showing interest in their life's, being polite, charming, complimentary and funny...and the knickers come down once they are comfortable with you, I am gonna have another months subscription when we get back to normal

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice update, and good to hear that you have got stuck in.

The month you become a premium member literally takes over your life. That’s what I found and other UKP SD’s also said the same. But the chase is very much part of the Seeking experience. Great that you have managed to see some girls and got a freebie!

I have a regular who I am perfectly happy with and will meet again for the first time in three months when restrictions on hotel bookings are lifted.

I also have had a couple of platonic dates with a girl I met on Seeking. Basically she wanted £2K a month which I explained was way beyond what I was offering, so we left things for a year. For some unknown reason I messaged her asking if she fancied a night out so we met up and we have had a couple of great nights out getting pissed and chatting. I’m under no illusions that anything sexual will happen between us, but we quite enjoy each other’s company and aside from paying for drinks and foods she doesn’t ask for any payment. A lot of SBs offering platonic relationships ask for a fee so it’s good that we are meeting without any money changing hands.

Offline Citybased

I have never had dates as such with the girls I have met at least not ones involving dinner but I have always met for a coffee/cake during the daytime somewhere or in a public space outdoors like a park and then if we are both happy to progress either arrange private meet from there or in some cases move straight into a private meet. I would suggest that of all the girls I have met face to face 75% have moved on to sexual liaisons but I tend not to go for repeat meets as there are too many other girls available and I worry about the friendship becomes too close as I like to remain totally anonymous and the more you see someone the more details can leak out, I never give my real name, occupation, family details, home address details etc...I am just a charming professional man with some spare cash and sexual needs and having a young non 'working girl' opening her legs and other things for me is a massive turn on, sometimes for both of us as I have met girls who love an older man wanting them and willing to reward them financially for there time

Offline DrConners

Nice update, and good to hear that you have got stuck in. .

+1

Thanks for the update - Interesting reading to say the least  :cool: 

Offline SWAaron

Sounds like a great return on investment if you put the time in. Well done and nice to hear an update.

Offline Mickeyp

Great to read such a success story.....very tempted to give it a go :-)

Offline Citybased

Cheers for the feedback folks.
If you are able to spend a lot of time on the website and WhatsApp,  along with being able to cope with contacts just disappearing without notice then give it go...I would quess that my 10 plus real meets of which most were successful have come from over a thousand messages with around 200 girls along with loads of introduction messages not read or not replied too.
It's a big effort to find success but worth it when you do IMHO.

Online southcoastpunter

Lady number 1 is mixed race, aged 25 from Poole.  Very attractive and very sexy. we chatted in a park near her place, discussed what i like and what she did ( most things including owo and anal but not HS/WS - not a problem to me cos i don't do them) but it started raining before we got any further so she invited me into her place. This is were SD went out of the window as within a few minutes she was pulling my jeans down and ... well you can guess the rest. I said to her that we hadn't discussed the ppm price yet - she said this one was on the house but normally £150 - for a couple of hours. Not pleased with myself because I had been very good at SD etc before this but she was very sexy!

Lady number 2 is an Australian, aged 22, over here in the Southampton area, working for the next 15 months (well was working before lockdown) - again attractive, very slim and  just great fun to be with. I am looking for local regular meets but also perhaps a travel companion as i was going traveling in 2020 and 2021. This lady is delightful as well as being sexy with legs that just go on and on. when chatting about any arrangement, she said just give me what you want. and when we talked about travelling together she seemed delighted that i would pay for her and didn't expect anything further. Just a super young lady.

Lady  number 3 is from the southampton area, aged 25, mixed race and i am due to meet her for a walk at the weekend. The photos she has on SA are lovely so I am hopeful for a positive outcome. again we talked at around the £150 mark

Lady number 4 is white British, aged 38 but looks more like 28 in her pics. She is from the Bournemouth area. We are hopefully meeting tomorrow or Friday. she does seem a little more expensive - £300 for a dinner date and intimate meeting afterwards.

There are 3 or 4 others which I might follow up - but how many do i need? So to anyone thing about it, I would say go for it - be prepared to spend some time on it but there are some nice genuine ladies on there. However its not cheap - so if you normally like a half hour or pump and dump type meeting it will not be good value for you.

I'll do a short follow up note to say how it has gone with ladies number 3 and 4.

if anyone is interested - a further update as I come to the last 4 days of my first months subscription.

Lady Nos 1 - have seen her again as a paid meet £150 for about one and a half hours (no time limit set ) - great owo bj and great sex. lovely tits probbaly D or DD with big responsive nipples.

Lady no 2 - have been out with her again for a fun day out, she can't accommodate and in the short term neither can I. She is just lovely, and has not asked for any money or anything. i offer to buy her a small gift and have ordered something for her for next time. It maybe 3 weeks before I can enjoy her slim, fantastic body - she is a good tease sending the odd naked pic or video and we are going out again this week for another full day out together.

Lady 3 cancelled on me the day before our meeting but we rearranged it and I am so glad we did. she is actually early 30's rather than mid 20's but is stunning! A  9 1/2 body and looks wise and a lovely personality to match.  she too was more interested in getting sometype of connection rather than debating the amount. we decided on a ppm and if we go out and have dinner etc a "gift" to her of about £50 and about £100 if no dinner. I got the impression that i could have got "just a nice night out" if i had not wanted to pay anything.

Lady 4 - bombed me out. failed to turn up to our meet. made some BS excuse afterwards then blocked me or deactived her account so was a complete failure.

I did follow up a few others and met:

Lady 5, White British lady in Bournmeouth. nice enough, early/mid 30's. happy to do a ppm at £100 or less if i take her out first. again seemed more interested in establishing some form of connection rather than just money. will be a good lady for dinner and sex.

Lady 6 failed to confirm our meeting on the morning of it so i did not go - she then texted asking for money so i blocked her on whatsapp, on my phone and on SA.

Lady 7 - white british 22 year old in Salisbury. meeting on saturday as a "get to know you and discuss details "type of meeting.

Lady 8 - from her pics, another stunning early/mid 20's lady. was moving flats over the weekend so waiting to hear from her following this.

Have a couple of others i am chatting to and trying to convert before my membership runs out in 4 days time. I won't renew it as its been so sucessful and for now, i don't need (can't handle) any more.

My summary - its very time consuming but worth it, a lot of mixed race ladies (which I am very happy with) but also a few british white gems as well. anyone thinking about giving it a go - DO IT.

Offline Mickeyp

Wow!    I am so tempted to give it a go. glad you've had such success.

Offline DrConners

I won't renew it as its been so sucessful and for now, i don't need (can't handle) any more.

:D

Brilliant - Cheers for the update  :thumbsup:

Offline PunterSthompson

Glad it’s work out for you on there!! 👍

Offline mikeg1600

I signed up to try, not much success yet, a lot of foreign woman, woman asking me to deposit money into their PayPal account to prove i m genuine, genuine not an idiot or monthly allowance of £2000!! Have messaged a few which may lead to something, prices seem high with a lot of woman and most want to meet in a hotel which of course makes it even more expensive.
South-eastpunter maybe you can can give me some tips.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:11:27 pm by mikeg1600 »

Online southcoastpunter

Mikeg1600 - are you looking in the Bournemouth/southampton area?

Have a look at the SA v AW thread  - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244630.0 as lots of good info on there. It does take time - be a bit cautious with what you directly suggest - most ladies on there (even the ones who are indeed just selling sex) HATE the idea that they are WG's. Whether or not they are is irrelevant, they do not think they are!

It sometimes does take time and a number of conversations before you can turn the conversation around to sex. And yes by punting standards, it is expensive but generally the time frames are very different - ie its not a half hour or one hour meet but several hours and getting to know them and them you.
If you just want a quick f**k, you are better off (cheaper) on AW.

Stick with it, I only had one lady asking for a deposit to show I was genuine - i just reminded her that i had paid my subscripton by card (its the only way) which proves I am genuine. she accepted it but if she hadn't, I would have just moved on. Unfortunately there are some scammers and pic sellers on there. Joining, is an investment in both money and time! But I have met two absoluely lovely ladies and we get on really well - we have become friends as well as having hot sessions.
I'll pm you with a couple of names to look out for on SA.

Offline Whatalotaa

Had a bit of luck historically myself too.
Occasionally I have a browse around Secret Benefits.
The difference being on SB they can upload a verification video.
Most of them are horrific though, worth a giggle if you get a minute.  :lol:
Guess you cant photoshop a video!  :dash:

Offline mikeg1600

thanks, i will keep at it for a little longer, although one today from bournemouth i was making good progress with now says she has a few men offering her £5000 a month, i won't be one of them, must be the bournemouth football team they have not scored for a while!

Online southcoastpunter

I think she put one too many zeros on that! £5000pm = £60Kpa - you have to earn £100k to have that after tax. And she has "a few" guys offering her that! yeh right! i had one tell me that she had been offered £2500 pm - i just told her to take it quick!

In general, (and in any generalisation there are exceptions)  I have found Bournemouth area ladies to be unreliable, and expect too much. Southampton has been a much better "hunting ground".

Offline Mickeyp

Southcoastpunter - would would you say is a reasonable monthly figure to look at then or do you just pay per meet?  this really appeals to me but in the current climate not sure how much I could realistically afford.

Online southcoastpunter

Mickeyp - there is a huge variation in ladies and expectations. Some are clearly trying it on and as said above (and as experienced on AW) Bournemouth ladies have an over-inflated valuation of themselves.

I've had ppm requests of 150 to 400. I've actually done a 150, a £180 and a £200 - but in all cases it was for between 2 and 4 hours. I've had monthly allowance requests from £700pm to £2500pm.

So as previuosly said, if you are looking for cheap quick punts, SA is not the place to go. If you like more leisurely almost like "girl friend" type experience and can do say £200 per time, in my view, its worth it. (by the way, previously to this and on AW, I had never paid over £160 and usually £130-150. But the quality is much better on SA - if you do your research and introductory work correctly)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:14:01 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Mickeyp

Great, thanks so much for the info :-)

Offline mmmm

This is a useful thread as I've just started SB'ing in this area.  Previously I was in London and I knew a few hotels where reception was on a different floor to the entrance, so staff never saw me with a young girl. Are there any hotels in Bournemouth/Southampton like this ?  Around here, obviously hotels are smaller so staff know exactly who's coming and going (pun intended)  :hi:

Online southcoastpunter

I've not used hotels for SA ladies - used some to see ladies off AW but its been 2 or 3 years now. The Britannia was well know for being used by AW ladies. also the Heathlands, the Carrington,  some of the Halmark Hotels and the one by the hospital (forgotten its name).
Maybe worth starting a new thread as some guys with other or more up to date knowledge may not read this thread.

Offline JimmySW

Generally speaking hotel names should be shared by PM rather than on the open forum for discretion purposes.

Online southcoastpunter

Offline PunterSthompson

I’ve recently got back on seeking, I think the tide has turned. It seems that the SB’s are a bit more informed and I’m finding it hard to meet anyone, even for a coffee with out paying upwards of £100.
Anyone else finding this or do I need to work on my profile?

Offline Danj89

Alot more to sift trough but genuine ones still on there, just a load more fake, scamming, platonic, 100ppm coffe meets on there. U would say same amount of genuine girls but 3x more fkaes makes it alot harder to filter.

I'm gonna wait till end of October once freshers are settled in n hope decent new uni students batch has come thru.

Offline dunbusy

I’ve just finished a month on there. Gave up at the end, absolute waste of time. Been a regular for 3/4 years, worst I’ve ever known it.

Offline Danj89

It's why I'm holding out for a bit, unis don't seem to be online only so deffo has to be at least a few new faces are the girls have settled down after freshers plus I'll be able to read the 3000+ messages in my inbox that have accumulated. Last time I subbed was the St patriks day offer

Online southcoastpunter

I also start any face to face contact (after several online or WA discussions) with a cup of coffee meeting. Never paid anything for the meet - except for buying the coffee. It is a good way or getting to know the lady (and her you) and building trust. Raport and trust is so important to them.

Maybe either your not doing the right things or you have the wrong expectations. As i have said before, you you just want quick cheap sex then in my view, SA is NOT the place to go. Yes there are lots of scammers or online only ladies and yes it takes time but in the last couple of weeks or so I have met with 5 ladies including an 18 year old, and two 19 year olds and 2 ladies in their early 20's. And at between £100 and £150. Southampton is better than the bournemouth and poole area.

I'm loving it at the moment! I think there are MORE not less "real" ladies on there now compared to say a month or two ago.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:19:50 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Hantsolo

Totally agree with you SCP, I’ve had plenty of success on SA on and off over the last few years, so much so that I’ve hardly used AW since discovering the delights of SA.

Yes, you have to put some work in and use common sense. Like yourself I’ve never paid for a meet and great, anyone that asks is ignored, have met and fucked women from early 20s to early 50s. I would say the ratio of good meets to bad ones is far better than my punting career.

The big thing is not to expect instant meets as soon as you start chatting, if you want instant get an escort.

Offline PunterSthompson

I’m not new to SA, I’ve been using in on and off for 2 years at least.
And yes, I am Looking for shags, the quicker the better, but that is not coming across in my Swan like communications. Maybe there are just more scammers and that’s who I’m coming across.
Previous subscriptions resulted in multiple numbers and multiple meets.
I should be complaining, I am currently have scored one of the rare free ladies looking for escape but else where I’m drawing blanks. Not even getting to an initial dialogue let alone a coffee.
Hopefully this subscription will still be going with the freshers are in town. But when this subscription ends I’m done and looking for the next thing.

Offline PunterSthompson

SCP- I am now scouring the Southampton area 😂

Offline Landlubber

Thanks for this thread. It made me think.  I had a regular who morphed into an arrangement and that worked really well until she decided to retire and look for lurve. She was in her forties though and being 60+ myself I never feel comfortable with younger women. Is SA any good for 40-50 age group?  A lot of the posts here are about early 20s women, which I understand, but that’s not for me. If not, any success with other sites?

Online southcoastpunter

i would suggest that 90% (or more) of the women are under 30ish. There are a few 40+ but not that many. But maybe because most guys are looking for young ladies, the older ladies do seems to take the initiative and message you more. However,  bearing in mind its £84 per month for us guys, I'm not sure its a good investment if you are only interested in 40+.
Never having actively looked for that age range , sorry, I can't suggest anywhere to look

Offline Landlubber

Thanks for the response.  I think you’re right!  I don’t think my ex-reg was unique - a bit of fear takes over for even the most footloose around 40 and arrangements don’t meet that need. A pity, because a woman of forty who’s kept her figure and joie de vivre can’t be beat, IMHO!!

Offline PunterSthompson

Also agree, there are not man 40+ ladies on there so maybe not worth it.
But the interactions I've had with 30 years olds and upwards have proved more fruitful for me (I'm in my 40's)

Offline Landlubber

Sure, I can see that. It’s one thing to punt with a woman more than a generation younger, but if there’s going to be any element of personal connection it doesn’t really work. 40s sounds perfect for meeting 30s women! Enjoy!!

Offline Landlubber

As this was a really helpful thread to me, I thought I'd just come back and say thank you and let people know that if they're  in the Bristol area, or slightly further afield, SA is in fact great for forty year olds.  Divorced Mums, teenage kids at home, unable to socialise normally to meet  new people and know everyone where they live too well.  I have two very personal and frankly sexy chats running with very attractive women in their early forties with meetings lined up on the basis of a very reasonable arrangement in the next couple of weeks.   If this all goes as expected, I can't really see me using AW again.  Even after weeding out the overseas ones and anyone under 25, also a very tempting group of 25 to 40 year olds, one or two of whom I plan to see as well.  This isn't the place for a full account of what seems to work and what doesn't, but this is definitely for me, so thanks again

Offline Sparta Prada

Landlubber, good to hear about your initial thoughts on Seeking. Keep us updated after your meets, and hopefully they live up to your expectations.

Offline joninbristol

I'd be very interested to discover how easily you can cancel your membership once you've got your hands full.
Having signed up for a couple of these sites many years ago, they both proved challenging to stop the renewal at the end of the initial period.
Seriously considering signing up aside from that, it looks like a good site - thank you.  :hi: