Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha(20) or Lovely Annabelle(19)?  (Read 1243 times)

Offline scooby73

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Both have good reviews, both very pretty.
Has anybody seen both?

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Both have good reviews, both very pretty.
Has anybody seen both?
Annabelle has more negative reviews here than positive.

Offline scooby73

Yes true.
I'm gonna go for Zasha :)

quickdraw

Although Zasha is very pretty, she doesn't FK let alone kiss (her profile still doesn't show FK).  I knew this from the previous negative reviews but I was letting something else do the thinking.  Compounding my negative experience with her was a comms issue with her when arranging to visit on that morning a year ago last summer.  Apologies for not leaving a review on her, but at the time she was already had some negative reviews.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:02:16 am by quickdraw »

LL

I've reviewed Zasha and rated her positive. I didn't go there expecting kissing to be on offer as its not on her profile (plus she's Romanian and they hardly ever kiss clients). I was impressed by her vast collection of outfits and willingness to put one on for me, even on a short booking and with little notice. She's typical of the Romanian girls in this area (probably part of the same group) - Greenford. They aren't the really horrendous kind of Romanian prossie who's going to be very moody or standoff-ish. You're unlikely to be bait n switched and the profiles are accurate. Don't punt this group with high expectations, they're just pretty, young and fit girls offering very limited services and in most cases poor English.

Offline scooby73

I agree.
I went to see Zasha last night.
VERY positive.
Probably THE best body i've ever had the pleasure of and she had a great attitude.
Review to follow.