Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure - Stroud/bath?  (Read 1480 times)

Offline dashton

Back on the punting trail later this month in the SW, anyone had the pleasure of either of these ladies, both have limited AW feedback...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Size is a concern, caught out on my last booking with a lady who was larger than I expected, photos not much to go on but otherwise seems good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

I've been wanting to see Beth for some time now, but her 'green light' never seems to be on (which signifies when she is working). I call the number occasionally on the off chance she will pick up and we can arrange something, but her phone is always switched off.  :unknown:

vw

Had good comms with Ellie, that's as far as it got as date i wanted didn't match.

Offline dashton

Thanks, Ellie probably the favourite so far. She has some in call dates coming up so hopefully someone off here will be visiting?

Offline dashton

Just by way of update, exchanged messages with Ellie and have to say her comms are top notch. For those interested, suggested she is around a size 18, too big for me unfortunately for what I was looking for this time round.

To give her a huge amount of credit, many on AW would have lied and gone ahead with a booking (as I have found our in recent punts where information and girl turn out to be not quite accurate). Ellie was very genuine in her reply, something seldom found on AW. Just didn't fit the punt I was looking for this time round, although bookings now made for my trip and looking forward to it  :D

vw

Has anyone seen her yet, keeps popping on my radar and is always busy when i have enquired, but no reports here yet.

Offline liverbird_1973

Have had excellent comms with Ellie just not yet been able to arrange convenient time to meet. Would be keen to know more if anyone has met with Ellie

vw

Have had excellent comms with Ellie just not yet been able to arrange convenient time to meet. Would be keen to know more if anyone has met with Ellie

Yep, she mentioned she is busy, whether that is due to restricted times or good service nobody seems to know.