Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risk vrs Reward??? Any thoughts oh wise ones?  (Read 1436 times)

DB78

Hi Gents

What would you guys think of the following wg out of interest?

External Link/Members Only

Would assume a wg looking like this is just too good to be true, however all the right replies and reassurances returned from her following initial contact.

Did suggest a tiny deposit to check that I was genuine... but think we were side stepping that in the end and arranging a meeting, until I noticed she is advertising in Oxford and Belfast at the same time.

Can make payments to her via External Link/Members Only which looks like a genuine payment processor for La Zona Entertainment, not that i would be keen on paying by CC, but does this strengthen her story or set the alarms bell ringing.

If genuine, i would love to meet this girl, and would be keen to see what you guys think about the risk vrs reward ratio :)

Any input appreciated, ESPECIALLY if someone can confirm this beauty's existence and authenticity.

Thanks
DB

OldAdmin

Scam.

External Link/Members Only is using CCBill logo and company name but is not owned by the real External Link/Members Only

And also stealing the LaZonaEntertainment name, which isn't a UK company.

For future reference:

Domain name:
     ccbill.org.uk

Registrant:
     Marin Vermelho

Registrant type:
     UK Individual

Registrant's address:
     Flat 9 Billingley Pratt Street
     London
     London, City of
     NW1 0HJ
     United Kingdom

Data validation:
     Registrant contact details awaiting validation

Registrar:
     eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM]
     URL: External Link/Members Only

Relevant dates:
     Registered on: 26-Mar-2015
     Expiry date:  26-Mar-2016
     Last updated:  26-Mar-2015

JV547845

Obviously scam and the thread title is a dumb way to look at it.  I'll take minimal risk and reap maximal reward by walking on the fuck by and booking a well reviewed WG instead.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

If you like throwing your money away... Send it to me  :hi:

Offline NIK

Anyone who asks for even the tiniest deposit can fuck right off!  :angry:

DB78

Thanks Admin for the very helpful reply.

Obviously we'd all like to take little risk JV, hence the request for useful input to help quantify the risk, otherwise how do you know?!?!

Gather the facts and make educated decisions is how i roll. Not so dumb in my book.

Everything else this poster advertised stacks up, even a local address provided which i know is a used location, hence the quandary.

Anyway, my now more informed evaluation will likely see me steer clear of this one.

Out of curiosity, Is it possible that a poster with a standard mobile no (07490) could be premium rate or some hefty charge? Can't see how else this scam might have seen the colour of my cash, after we'd agreed no deposit, just call to arrange!!! other than maybe bundle me into an apartment and rob my ass if i turned up :o

Thanks again.
DB

spkmstr48

Hardly worth a post but the only thing that entered my head when reading the OP was:

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline IAMBATMAN

sadly seems like a scam shame really cause i would wreck that shit all day i mean have you seen that waist to hips to arse ratio fuck me sideways shes fit as fuck

Siadwel

What the fuck with deposits?

What on earth are they smoking these days?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's an age old saying "if it looks too good to be true it will be"

It took me 8 seconds to find this :-

another 10 seconds found her tits are fake, her arse is fake and as she lives in California so would think the profile is fake as well.

Tjkooker

Did you really need to post this????  Have you ever given your bank account number to a wealthy long lost relative from Nigeria.

Offline cueball

that waist to hips to arse ratio fuck me sideways shes fit as fuck

Ha ha you're a scientist batty.

Shame it's all a load of old bollox. And who in their right mind sends a bloody deposit.  :dash:

Offline closeshave

One could have a wank, bottle it, send it to her and say ' here's my deposit, this is what I'm capable of'

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would say this looks too good to be true. Most of these adverts that have pictures of absolutely beautiful women are fake in my opinion!! I would AVOID!

Dave2014

This is so obviously such a garbage attempt at a scam. NEVER NEVER NEVER give a deposit to evidence sincerity, unless a WG is willing to give you 30 mins of free sex without £££ exchanging hands as evidence of the sincerity of her service. Puuuurleeeeassssseeeee!