Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad comms / no show question  (Read 881 times)

Offline Mantyhose

I sent a message to an AW account on July 7th, asking for a meet for the evening of the 17th (yesterday) - I told them I was definitely in the area BUT did not yet know the hotel for the outcall.
The account responded that they were free and interested and that I should message them when I know where I am staying the following day (8th)
I got confirmation of where I was staying in the 11th, sent a weblink, offered a preferred time etc
On the 14th, they respond saying that "Wednesday was looking good" but they would confirm on 15th when they knew one of the partners schedule for sure (it was a couple)
I responded immediatly saying I had whispers that I might not now be going BUT that currently I was still on.

At this point, I have to add that I had not booked anything officially through AW as they had not confirmed yet.

16th I emailed again asking "what news" but both that email and the one I sent yesterday in a fit of anger asking for an explanation for the total lack of replies since then have not been read.......

Should I

A) - Give them the benefit of the doubt? Something may have happened and they may well come back with a valid excuse.....OR
B) - Review it now as a Negative and explain their terrible communications on the appropriate board here.....

What would be common practice, gents?

Thanks

Offline Happyjose

Rules as they are require a confirmed booking to review. Doesn't have to be confirmed through AW, verbal or text is fine

Offline Mantyhose

Rules as they are require a confirmed booking to review. Doesn't have to be confirmed through AW, verbal or text is fine

So is that I should review?

Offline Hobbit

Reading this makes me feel dizzy and confused.  Do you normally have an issue with making decisions?  :D

Offline Bonker

This kind of behaviour from WGs used to really annoy me, drive me to think of ways of getting my own back. Never did me any good.

Now I shrug my shoulders and move on.

As for your question - no big deal either way. Just do what you feel is right.

Offline Mantyhose

Reading this makes me feel dizzy and confused.  Do you normally have an issue with making decisions?  :D

Basically, in short, lines of communication went dead on a AW meeting but with no AW booking made officially. Was stood up.

Review or not?

Easier now?

I make decisions for a living, but do not like breaking the site rules and wanted to check - ok?

Offline Mantyhose

This kind of behaviour from WGs used to really annoy me, drive me to think of ways of getting my own back. Never did me any good.

Now I shrug my shoulders and move on.

As for your question - no big deal either way. Just do what you feel is right.

Thanks, Bonker - a considered opinon and answer.

Seems I can make decisions as I have decided I like you and your answer.....

James999

I make decisions for a living,

Deciding what shoes to put on in the morning is not really making decisions  :dash: as for your original post, you sound as confused as fuck, no surprise she didn't turn up, if you remembered to actually ask her to  :wacko:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So is that I should review?

No, you have to have an agreed booking before you can post a review, we could all fill the board with the times emails or calls have gone unanswered.

An agreed booking is you stating what date, time and for how long you want to see her and her saying yes and agreeing to that length at those dates and times. This can be verbally, by txt or email. If the booking then doesn't go ahead, for whatever reason, you can leave a review.

Offline smiths

I sent a message to an AW account on July 7th, asking for a meet for the evening of the 17th (yesterday) - I told them I was definitely in the area BUT did not yet know the hotel for the outcall.
The account responded that they were free and interested and that I should message them when I know where I am staying the following day (8th)
I got confirmation of where I was staying in the 11th, sent a weblink, offered a preferred time etc
On the 14th, they respond saying that "Wednesday was looking good" but they would confirm on 15th when they knew one of the partners schedule for sure (it was a couple)
I responded immediatly saying I had whispers that I might not now be going BUT that currently I was still on.

At this point, I have to add that I had not booked anything officially through AW as they had not confirmed yet.

16th I emailed again asking "what news" but both that email and the one I sent yesterday in a fit of anger asking for an explanation for the total lack of replies since then have not been read.......

Should I

A) - Give them the benefit of the doubt? Something may have happened and they may well come back with a valid excuse.....OR
B) - Review it now as a Negative and explain their terrible communications on the appropriate board here.....

What would be common practice, gents?

Thanks

What you should do is for you to decide, IF a booking for an exact time and date was agreed then you can do a review on here. Its bad comms, usually the WGs phone being off that is the main reason punts I book don't happen, even though in my case I always ring to confirm a punt and that I am on my way which is often just an hour before the punt.  Such WGs deserve a negative reviews as time wasters in my view. :thumbsdown:

I hardly ever give the benefit of the doubt nowadays though I did with 1 regular a while ago, apart from her I have a zero tolerance policy, I don't want unprovable excuses either. Unlike you I punt for simplicity, I ring a WG to enquire, then book her, confirm the punt on the day, arrive, punt and fuck off, often all on the same day though I may of previously spoken to the WG on the phone.

Offline Bonker

Good clarification.
For me too. Thanks.

Offline Mantyhose

Deciding what shoes to put on in the morning is not really making decisions  :dash: as for your original post, you sound as confused as fuck, no surprise she didn't turn up, if you remembered to actually ask her to  :wacko:

How am I confused?

My hotel location (not booked by me, by my work client) was not confirmed BUT I said I was coming to the area (not at all confusing)
Then briefly, I told them there was small chance I might not be coming BUT made it clear I still wanted the booking (still clear?)

As for choosing my shoes, pardon my French, but WTF has that got to do with the price of fish. Definitely has nothing to do with what I do for a living???

I think I will stick to reviewing, and reading reviews from those who have reviewed and not bother with anyone's opinions or flouting the forum rules.....

Offline Bonker

Thanks, Bonker - a considered opinon and answer.

Seems I can make decisions as I have decided I like you and your answer.....
You're welcome... But you don't get a cuddle Dave.

Offline Mantyhose

No, you have to have an agreed booking before you can post a review, we could all fill the board with the times emails or calls have gone unanswered.

An agreed booking is you stating what date, time and for how long you want to see her and her saying yes and agreeing to that length at those dates and times. This can be verbally, by txt or email. If the booking then doesn't go ahead, for whatever reason, you can leave a review.

Thank you, sir - that is as clear as crystal and my question has been answered.

Not only that but done with a civil tone and manner.

All is good with the world!

James999

How am I confused?

Perhaps you're just shit at explaining what you're thinking then  :crazy:

And as for your shoes, I'd suggest the slip on ones as I suspect laces may cause you problems  :hi:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
How am I confused?

My hotel location (not booked by me, by my work client) was not confirmed BUT I said I was coming to the area (not at all confusing)
Then briefly, I told them there was small chance I might not be coming BUT made it clear I still wanted the booking (still clear?)

As for choosing my shoes, pardon my French, but WTF has that got to do with the price of fish. Definitely has nothing to do with what I do for a living???

I think I will stick to reviewing, and reading reviews from those who have reviewed and not bother with anyone's opinions or flouting the forum rules.....

So you'd made a definite booking?

Offline Mantyhose

You're welcome... But you don't get a cuddle Dave.

Are you sure? I am very cuddly!

Offline Mantyhose

Yes, verbally but not officially through AW booking system

Hence my question which our Moderator has now answered.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

No nothing was definitely booked..
Then said may not be able to make it, but still wanted to keep the booking.
The WG probably thought the OP was a fantasist or time waster, so couldn’t be bothered to answer..

Offline Doc Holliday

The WG probably thought the OP was a fantasist or time waster, so couldn’t be bothered to answer..

I thought the same looking at the sequence of events. Unfortunate. In a 'complex' booking never hint you may not be able to make it.

Offline Mantyhose

Perhaps you're just shit at explaining what you're thinking then  :crazy:

And as for your shoes, I'd suggest the slip on ones as I suspect laces may cause you problems  :hi:

I have decided one thing though, and I quote from my own post - "I think I will stick to reviewing, and reading reviews from those who have reviewed"

I shall go back to my confusing, crazy world now.....

James999

It doesn't have to be put through the AW booking system, if you agreed with the Ho then you can write her up.......

Offline Mantyhose

Agreed - in hindsight, my honesty about my work situation may well have led them to that conclusion?

Lesson learned

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Hence my question which our Moderator has now answered.

I'm still confused, I know it's easily done, but did you state a definite date, time and duration for the booking to which she replied yes that date, that time, and that duration is fine, I'll book you in. From your posts it doesn't come across like that, it comes across more of a tentative enquiry to be turned into a booking at a later date.

Offline Mantyhose

It doesn't have to be put through the AW booking system, if you agreed with the Ho then you can write her up.......

Ah, but there is the problem!

I offered the date (3 times), a suggested time (twice) AND what I wanted them to wear but it was from then on all communication stopped.

I will go with Daviemac's answer and not review.

If, however, anyone from the NW wants to know which couple on AW this refers to, shoot me a DM - I will happily tell you.

Thanks all

Offline Mantyhose

I'm still confused, I know it's easily done, but did you state a definite date, time and duration for the booking to which she replied yes that date, that time, and that duration is fine, I'll book you in. From your posts it doesn't come across like that, it comes across more of a tentative enquiry to be turned into a booking at a later date.

I asked for a specific date, a specific time and specific items to wear - I was told they were almost 100% confirmed but had to check on the husbands schedule before confirming.

Clearer?

Offline Mantyhose

....and at that point, communication stopped

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Ah, but there is the problem!

I offered the date (3 times), a suggested time (twice) AND what I wanted them to wear but it was from then on all communication stopped.

I will go with Daviemac's answer and not review.

If, however, anyone from the NW wants to know which couple on AW this refers to, shoot me a DM - I will happily tell you.

Thanks all

There is no problem with you posting it on here, as it isn’t a review, but will still come up if anyone searches for them.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I asked for a specific date, a specific time and specific items to wear - I was told they were almost 100% confirmed but had to check on the husbands schedule before confirming.

Clearer?

Very clear now,  they didn't confirm.  Nothing to stop you posting a link here as a warning though.   :hi:

James999

....and at that point, communication stopped

She / he probably lost the will to live and assumed you were just confused ......... :unknown:

Offline Hobbit

She / he probably lost the will to live and assumed you were just confused ......... :unknown:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks the OP is confused.  Feels a bit like having a conversation with Forrest Gump and Mr Bean at the same time.  :D

Offline freeze44

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks the OP is confused.  Feels a bit like having a conversation with Forrest Gump and Mr Bean at the same time.  :D

:D It's real clear....asked to book a couple, but no date yet just testing the water for some time soon in the not to distant future and maybe could do some dates and wondered what they could do, then the couple said maybe one date and would confirm soon and the op said not sure as might not be coming at all now but will still book if and when he does and then the fuckers stopped contact!! Some people eh!!!  :crazy:

Offline Hobbit

:D It's real clear....asked to book a couple, but no date yet just testing the water for some time soon in the not to distant future and maybe could do some dates and wondered what they could do, then the couple said maybe one date and would confirm soon and the op said not sure as might not be coming at all now but will still book if and when he does and then the fuckers stopped contact!! Some people eh!!!  :crazy:

I understood it the first time. I just thought he was a bit indecisive, simple as that.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

...............I responded immediatly saying I had whispers that I might not now be going BUT that currently I was still on...............................

At that point you got labeled as a timewaster / fantasist and they switched off.
You've only got yourself to blame

Offline Malvolio

Don't say you might not be able to make it - especially if it's a WG that you haven't seen before.  I'm not surprised she gave up on you.

Offline Woodcutter

Reads like you were acting a bit like a timewaster, shouldve just:

-Messaged SP saying you may be in  the area on xx/xx & would she be available for a booking?

-When the hotel was confirmed message again stating you're definitely coming & can I make a booking

-Make booking

-Turn up

Offline Mantyhose

Firstly, thanks for all the answers, especially the official ones from daviemac.

Things I have learned:

1 - By being honest and telling them there was a small chance I might have to cancel, I came across as a timewaster / fantasist. I agree and will never do that again!
2 - I should have made an official AW booking request at an early stage and force their hand.
3 - Writing a long post and trying to replay a story is tricky, especially gettting the wording correct so that everyone gets the details clearly (won't do that again)
4 - Whatever you write on here, some people cannot wait to put you down, take the piss or just be rude.
5 - I will stick to posting reviews (at least I do!), reading other reviews and using this superb resource in as friendly and useful way possible.

Offline scutty brown

In fact theres only one lesson you should take from this:

Only make a booking when you can fulfill that booking.

Offline Mantyhose

In fact theres only one lesson you should take from this:

Only make a booking when you can fulfill that booking.

Which I could, if you read the thread properly.

Offline GingerNuts

Which I could, if you read the thread properly.

You started messaging on the 7th for a possible meeting on the 17th.

By the 14th you were still unable to confirm you were definitely going to be at the hotel.

According to you your message on the 16th was "what news". No confirmation you were going to be at the hotel.

No wonder they gave up on you by then if they hadn't already.