Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed regarding lasting longer  (Read 3631 times)

Online GingerNuts

EMLA cream. It's a topical anaesthetic. Bit extreme but works well for me. Just make sure you wash it off before...

It must work too well, you've been a member over three years and don't seem to have punted yet.

Offline thetinman007

Picture Farage 69ing Reese Mogg

Offline Home Alone

To quote uncle jessie,

Steady on,he only wanted to last longer .Not to become totally impotent !  :D .

Mac Miller

Hi guys, I require your advice on how to last longer.

Use your other hand  :sarcastic:

Offline Romney

Hi guys, I require your advice on how to last longer. I can last quite long (at least 30 mins) while receiving oral but when it comes to penetration I hardly last 2 or 3 mins. I have tried many things fom using more lube to changing position frequently to changing my thoughts, etc  but still the same. I also can have only one pop in a day so that means I am having to do prolonged oral and go for penetration only at the very end.

It would be great to get any suggestions on how to last longer during intercourse. Is there any condom or any technique that has helped you guys?  :drinks:

You may want to try Priligy.  It’s probably more than you need as it’s really just a slightly different form of a common antidepressant, so it has potential side effects and risks.  It’s supposed to work well for some people, but it’s also quite expensive.  You can get it from Dr Fox I believe.

Offline ShyGuy.

It'd be interesting to hear from others how they've found Priligy - I've found it ineffective and yet anti-depressants make me as numb as a rock :unknown:

Offline bigmc

A woman pointed out to me once that MEN don't suffer from prem ejaculation, its the women who suffer  :D
In this case its a wg and they dont really care. worrying about it will probably  make it worse too
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:16:08 pm by bigmc »

Offline Kelgon85

What's worked for me before is to rub one out in the shower just before we begin. Whenever I go to a WG I always pop in the shower beforehand. Providing you don't take the piss, I've found that most won't include it on the hour. Sometimes I can't do it, though. I have found that a prolonged session of foreplay helps, too. The truth is, though, sometimes it just depends on how horny I am. If I'm really bad, regardless of whether I've cum previously that day, I still won't last very long. So it really does depend, unfortunately. Sometimes I finish in no time, but then other times I surprise even myself with how long I last. I'm utterly convinced its a mental deal for me, I just can't put my finger on the differences between the occasions when I finish quickly and when I don't. 

Offline threechilliman

Is there any  technique that has helped you guys?

Just think of the Mother-in-law, works a treat every time.

Offline 4xvx

Just think of the Mother-in-law, works a treat every time.

Getting old works for me

Online Jonestown

Do you have any suggestions for the delaying cream/spray?

I don't know what’s on the market today, but the sprays of old, like Stud, just send your knob to sleep 💤 You get a hard on, they as the spray starts to take effect you lose all sensation, however little you used.

Offline Redpunter

Since starting to take Tadalafil for ED have found that I can last as long as I need or want to.

Offline one eyed panda

Hard to know what another guy is feeling but if you can last for a long time receiving oral then I cant see why you cant longstay during sex if you want. Following various marital issues when I srtaed to punt I couldnt last a minute receiving qualtiy oral and probably 5 of intercourse. Roll forward 2 years and it was 20 minutes of each. Took some work and some practice.

I would suggest for intercourse woman on top, relax, tell her not to move, and you not to thrust, just very gentle pelvic movements. Focus on her - stroking, gentle nipple sucking if you can reach them, lol.  Its easy to lose track of time then, which is what you need to do.
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Fortacin works but it is expensive it used to be £20 but now has rocketed in price
External Link/Members Only

FUCK ME!  £49... :scare:

Much cheaper just to get a high def photo of Diane Abbott and stick it on the SPs back.  Should work a treat! :D

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I'll bet my left bollock that the wise old dead bloke who first said.." Youth is wasted on the young"  was talking about his refractory period.

I would kill everyone on this forum to have the recovery of a horny 16 year old again.. :D

Offline Mig I

Pau Yuen Tong balm. Chinese stuff. Hard to get right though. You have to use v small amount the right no of hours in advance. Use it further in advance than makes sensmi and a miniscule amount.  But it works an if anything intensifies the sensations. . I have had sessions where coming at the end is nigh impossible because I got it all wrong. Get it on Amazon and any number of places
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:28:32 pm by Mig I »

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw my regular couple of weeks ago she couldn’t find a lace to tie round my balls and shaft so she used a hair bobble which was really tight and sore,this time when I see her next week I’ve got a spare boot lace to use.
She says it helps you delay cumming along with a good old sniff of poppers.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:30:57 pm by Punterperson1971 »