Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kira - Harrow Weald  (Read 871 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £60 for 1 hour
Services offered: OWO and Sex

I don't really know why I went to see this WG, maybe it was just morbid curiosity as there was no one really available late at night. She seemed to have good reviews here so I thought I'd try her out. If her price wasn't so low I'd have marked this as a negative as if it had been a £100 per hour punt she'd have been immensely worse.

I wasn't expecting a stunner for this price and her pictures didn't exactly make me think she was amazing either. She's chubby yes, but she's also...big, as in she'd probably be picked to start for England in the next six nations. I stand at 6'3 and she nearly reached my height and her shoulders were nearly as broad as mine. I honestly don't know why I handed over the money as I did not find her attractive in the slightest, but the reviews her stated she had good oral skills so I ploughed on.

Handed over the dosh, dropped my clothes and laid down on the bed. A quick wet wipe clean and she started noshing away and it wasn't that bad, not amazing but not bad either. If you can ignore the various rat traps spread across the room, the god awful playlist she had playing music and the weight of her on your leg it could be quite pleasurable. She licked the shaft, spat on the dick, stuffed it in her cheeks, swirled her tongue around the tip inhaled it as well. After about 30 minute she started to complain about her jaw so I suggested sex. She put the condom on, flipped over for doggie and that was the end of the punt. My erection just died and nothing was going to happen there, I made my excuses and left.

If you find her attractive then she's VFM, if you just want a good blowjob that's not very deep then she's VFM. If however you want an actual punt, even at £60 an hour she's not really VFM.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review..........not inspiring...... :hi:

Offline Steve2

I've not seen her since 2014. She must have been eating all the pies since then  :lol: