Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Siliconfan

It's a long time since I had a really top class BBBJ with CIM. My preferred ladies are Oriental/Asian, but I despair of ever finding one again who provides this at a quality level.  I'm talking about the real experts who don't try wanking you or rubbing hard to 'get yoiu going', but simply who can, with a mixture of deep sucking, licking and tube-like squeezing by their lips/ mouth rounc you coek quite literally suck the cum out of you.

I'd be VERY Grateful for London or SE recommendations.

jayda112

sloopjohnb

Offline PleadInsanity

For the link given above: Make sure to read the review first.

mrhappypants

OP and first response naming a girl (with a negative review) have both not written any reviews, and are discussing a topic extensively covered in Punther's thread.

Just sayin'

jayda112

OP and first response naming a girl (with a negative review) have both not written any reviews, and are discussing a topic extensively covered in Punther's thread.

Just sayin'

Had no idea, sorry. I just saw a profile with a lot of time spent on writing it and adequate feedback on AW. OP did say he wants passionate lol.

Online SoapyTW

Just sayin'

If OP is his namesake from back in the day, I'd more than give him the benefit of the doubt. The original SiliconFan was a legend and did me many favours. The 2014 join date and asian persuasion check out. Fingers crossed for a welcome return!

Offline BillGoldberg

If OP is his namesake from back in the day, I'd more than give him the benefit of the doubt. The original SiliconFan was a legend and did me many favours. The 2014 join date and asian persuasion check out. Fingers crossed for a welcome return!

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the bona-fide SF of old
He pm'd me recently

Great guy who had some unbeatable recommendations for me in the past so show him lots of love guys  :hi:

Offline Siliconfan

Don't know why I've only just seen this. I can confirm I am the SF of old, formerly and occasionally still with the other message board parish. Thanks for the kind words, hope we can continue to assist each other through the arid deserts of current Asian punting in the UK.

Offline webpunter

Calling Cueball, calling Cueball

Can you select from AW fitties from your extensive database of contacts ?
Surely some of 'em must head down south periodically
The OP will be eternally grateful

I'd be VERY Grateful for London or SE recommendations.

Offline cueball

Ok ok, I'm here, my name is being shouted

Cim sillifan eh,, suck it out of you eh?.... well, my friend, here we go....

You want a full likes list pal, a likes list that will leave you in no doubt. Well, it's your lucky day pilgrim. I've found you your Shangri laa.

The search is over,, this one will drain you dry and still be thirsting for more....
External Link/Members Only

But, a big spunker like you will need, nay,, demand more and more is what thou shalt get...  when more,, really is more....

Enjoy  :hi:

Online The_Don

Calling Cueball, calling Cueball

:thumbsup:

You want a full likes list pal, a likes list that will leave you in no doubt. Well, it's your lucky day pilgrim. I've found you your Shangri laa.

The search is over,, this one will drain you dry and still be thirsting for more....

But, a big spunker like you will need, nay,, demand more and more is what thou shalt get...  when more,, really is more....

:cool:

Offline Siliconfan

Many thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately as others have commented my tastes lie with the petite ladies, hence my preference for the Asian variety. I'm sure these two are charming, but just not my style.