Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalondon321 - Hot blonde at Regents Park  (Read 4979 times)

NickFury

External Link/Members Only

Been eyeing this blonde for awhile despite the so-so feedback, and had a sudden urge to bang a good looking busty blonde a few weeks back so sent AW message around noon for an evening meet... Got a prompt response and agreed one hour session after work.

Paid £200 per hour, she said this will be her price from now on after changing it around. At the higher end of budget but imo better value than most agency girls.

Definitely the girl in the photo, wysiwyg, facially pretty (8/10), slim and massive tits, abit too big even for my liking but she does look hot as fuck.
She just got back from shopping when I arrived, wearing mini skirt and high heels and I can't help but think... Can't wait to bang this hot blonde   :D

Took a quick shower alone and then it was her turn to shower and freshen up... Didn't think to ask for shower together but I was able to peep through the door crack and see her wet naked body while she showered which made me horny as hell!! Felt a little guilty but hey, I was going to see her naked sooner or later!

She came out of the shower wearing agent provocateur lingerie and heels, with her eyes say come fuck me... So I buried my hands and face in those massive tits, while she grabbed my cock and started playing. Had some light FK, moved onto the bed and she grinded me for awhile before giving a decent OWO.. Not great but wet and sloppy and I was rock hard soon enough, so on with condom and she rode me enthusiastically. There wasn't much eye contact but I was kissing her boobs and grabbing them while she bounced up and down... I got closed to the edge so switched to mish  and gave her a good pounding before the inevitable.

In between, she chatted about her studies etc, the usual, she was friendly enough without being too engaging, but also not wacky like some other have said. After a few minutes she said " I want to make you cum again, and I want you to cum in my mouth"... I'm like, not gonna say no to that!
So more of the same really, sloppy bj, some grinding to make me hard again, and we fucked in doggy while I slapped her ass and grabbed her tits until I felt like cumming and finished off my wanking into her mouth.

So, not that much to add to the existing reviews but just re-affirming she's as per photos and the service is reasonable. ( you can find her on social media etc if you really want to as per previous reviews)... Personally I think she's a good fuck if the price is not too steep, and you if like tall, slim and super busty blonde with a pretty face. She's more like a part time model you may pick up at a bar rather than the standard conveyor belt WG.

I'll return at some point once I go through a few more on my HL.

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

massive tits, abit too big even for my liking
OWO.. Not great but wet and sloppy
There wasn't much eye contact but I was kissing her boobs a
friendly enough without being too engaging
the service is reasonable.

I can't quite work out if this is a glowing recommendation or a mediocre experience at £200/hr

NickFury

I can't quite work out if this is a glowing recommendation or a mediocre experience at £200/hr
Personally, it was an above average punt hence the positive, but looks are important to me so once in awhile I'd pay over the odds for that.

Offline Tony_Red

She's not for me but i have paid a bit more for a looker so understand where you are coming from. I paid 150 for a really hot WG. Service was worthy of about 130 quid.

Offline willabe

I have an RB out which she replied too.  £250 for 2 hours in a couple of days time.  I am very tempted, she looks stunning and now has a couple of reviews, but she still has some bad feedback especially around RB's.  I have had a bit of an email conversation with her and she seems OK and very polite........ need help making my mind up!! :unknown:

NickFury

Just noticed she's at 150/h today... Hmm abit tempted to return at that rate, as I think she is a looker

[Removed by admin]

Offline willabe

Hmmm, i dont know if that makes me feel any better about my booking or not.....? :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

Just noticed she's at 150/h today... Hmm abit tempted to return at that rate, as I think she is a looker

[Removed by admin]

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline willabe

Well my meeting didn't actually happen, so like many others it seems I am pissed off at being let down.   :dash:

Text this morning to confirm meet and outfit, she replied saying all good.  Then 5 minutes later got another text saying haven't got the requested outfit.  No problem, i just said have you got a nice dress and some sexy underwear.  She replied, not sure!  Quickly followed by, i haven't got any meetings down for today did you confirm.  I replied that i had yesterday and that she had responded saying all was good.   She then text me back saying, can we postpone till tomorrow.  I live 2 hours from London and told her that I was not here tomorrow. 

I think that if you actually get to see Anna you probably get a good time but if you do book her, have a plan B as she is bloody unreliable.  I wont be trying to see her again.

Offline MB81

My experience was very different. Hot girl but service was weird

Offline boardyhell

i have tried getting  answers to simple questions without any luck

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Well my meeting didn't actually happen, so like many others it seems I am pissed off at being let down.   :dash:

Text this morning to confirm meet and outfit, she replied saying all good.  Then 5 minutes later got another text saying haven't got the requested outfit.  No problem, i just said have you got a nice dress and some sexy underwear.  She replied, not sure!  Quickly followed by, i haven't got any meetings down for today did you confirm.  I replied that i had yesterday and that she had responded saying all was good.   She then text me back saying, can we postpone till tomorrow.  I live 2 hours from London and told her that I was not here tomorrow. 

Give her a Negative review ! This sort of abuse of customers has to hit the W.G.s  Bank balances  :angry: