Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nearly caught  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Hoping

Shit, that was a close thing!

At home my wife and I share a computer (and Microsoft account etc).  Yesterday I went out to see a WG.  My wife was out when I left home but had returned before me.  When I returned I opened up the computer and Adultwork was still open on the girl's page.  Fortunately my wife hadn't been on the computer so hadn't seen it.

Wouldn't have liked to try and explain that one away.

(The visit to the WG didn't happen either as I got stuck in Birmingham traffic).   :manhater:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

So easy to get complacent.
Even popping out to get the bins in, just incase she comes home, just incase you get distracted.  Even on your own computer / phone.
Close browser, delete history.
Get OCD about it.  IT will save your ass one day

Offline Wood2017

I’d purchase a few lottery tickets if I was you OP and it sounds like you may have some luck on your side  :D

Offline Dark Vader

Fortunately my wife hadn't been on the computer so hadn't seen it.

At home my wife and I share a computer (and Microsoft account etc).

Even on your own computer / phone.
Sadly if he has not been doing this till now, she may already be viewing what pages he has visited.

Offline chipandwing

So easy to get complacent.
Even popping out to get the bins in, just incase she comes home, just incase you get distracted.  Even on your own computer / phone.

Repeat this.

Also download a browser app called duck duck go, it wipes your tabs and leaves no history after visiting sites

Offline birdfeeder

Also, make sure your settings on your PC don't remember everything and not submit what you type to Microsoft!
You don't need a MS account to use windows 10.
By default, your PC tels microsoft everything. It takes a while to dig down to stop this.
Install and run a app called bleach bit. This cleans a lot of potentially incriminating sh*t of your computer.

Offline HornyPanda37

Yikes!

Can also recommend Incognito mode instead as that opens in separate window so if the rest of household shares the device then less likely to be used as main browser would be separate/different.

Unfortunately I cannot even get SPs to respond to my queries - what I wouldn't give to actually get to stage where I'm on my way to a booking, even if it didnt go ahead! :lol: Didn't used to be an issue before, dunno if SPs are scared/unwilling cos I'm asian despite being double vaccinated and take flow tests regularly  :unknown: :P

Offline Punterperson1971

Yikes!

Can also recommend Incognito mode instead as that opens in separate window so if the rest of household shares the device then less likely to be used as main browser would be separate/different.

Unfortunately I cannot even get SPs to respond to my queries - what I wouldn't give to actually get to stage where I'm on my way to a booking, even if it didnt go ahead! :lol: Didn't used to be an issue before, dunno if SPs are scared/unwilling cos I'm asian despite being double vaccinated and take flow tests regularly  :unknown: :P
I don’t have an issue booking a sp or even a response

Offline HornyPanda37

Not looking to hijack the OP's thread but since Monday I've been trying to get booking in place for 1.5-2 hrs tomorrow with 5 different SPs but none have replied. Last time I placed RB on AW I got 0 replies despite plenty of notice time and offered 300. Also not like I'm asking for weird stuff, just usual gfe. Based CV35 area and 20 mile search but none that take my fancy seem to like me or my money enough to reply!  :cry:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 01:30:17 pm by HornyPanda37 »

Offline lamboman

You could buy a really good recon laptop for less than a punt.
Perhaps you like living dangerously.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thecretin

Buy a ChromeBook and use guest mode, none of your searches are then included in your Browser History.

Online alibirmingham

Happened to me once. But I had loads of Aw pages open as I was trying to find one I like.

Needless to say never made that mistake again.

Offline guymids-72

Buy a ChromeBook and use guest mode, none of your searches are then included in your Browser History.

On a standard laptop or Mac you can set Firefox to delete history on shutting app

Online oldmanking

has noone heard of using the 'incognito' tab in chrome?  simple. not that i have to hide my browsing anyhow.