Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit_Babe - Worcester - Undoubtedly a scam  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this one was available today - no telephone number so fired off a tentative email this morning.  Still not logged in and the day is nearly over.  Undoubtedly a private gallery / movie scammer - but the text on the profile did seem genuine so a bit of a puzzler.  I tried to copy the text but my laptop was having a moment over trying to copy the text so i've done a screen print instead.

Price for an hour was also too reasonable - so another red flag (and those bolt ons do look terrible).

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 11:23:25 pm by Jayne_cobb »

Offline Straightsix

I like the look. I'd have sent a message based on the image alone.
I wouldn't message at 01:48 though.  Maybe that's where you went wrong.😆

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Roadster

Odd, because I would have avoided based on the text of the profile.  She seems to be saying that she has absolutely no interest in anything but getting paid.

I am aware that money is always the driver with WGs, but no more so than any other business.  Most though have the wit to not simply advertise that.  They make some attempt to sell the benefits to the customer.  Seems to me she hasn't given any thought to the wants/needs of the customer.  Put another way, if that is the advert, the product isn't likely to sparkle much.

I may of course be wrong.  I wouldn't TOFTT here though.

:drinks:

Offline Jayne_cobb

You’re undoubtedly correct.
However bare in mind Worcester is a desert with little new talent.
I never really expected this one to be real.
£130 for an hour with a gym fit bird was worth toftt (but never likely to come off).
“She” was available all over the weekend but last time logged in was 01/10 so I’m sure it’s just a scam to get lust crazed punters to pay for the movies or private gallery.
I did look at reporting it to aw as a fake profile but looking at their advice I don’t think they care

Offline dog999

Bolt on look like a blow up doll. Anyone seen Wanda!. :D