Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Deluxe - Intel  (Read 800 times)

Offline xxpat

Hello there

I hope Im not breaking any rules here but there was talk that this lady (Teen Amelia) was also Emily Deluxe, I wondered if anyone who had seen her could confirm this or not..?

(Private gallery pic removed as per rules)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:31:31 am by daviemac »

Offline GingerNuts

Are you talking about:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

Have you posted picture 14 from EnglishTeenAmelia's private gallery?

Offline delta69

They don't even look the same (body & tits)

Offline GingerNuts

Yes I have

Oh...

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

Offline xxpat

I think there is very much a similarity in body/tits..

Apols for breaking rules, i ve seen PG gallery pics on here before though so cant be a much adhered to rule..

Offline Joball87

I think they are different. There is some complication in that emily D used to be based around Derby, as was this teen amelia one. Also some of Emily D's profile pics were posted on another girl's profile at one point (dunno if teen amelia or someone else). I recall a post on UKP about this at one point but can't find it.

Offline Joball87

And looking at that picture again Emily D is both prettier, better tits and a flatter stomach.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think there is very much a similarity in body/tits..

Apols for breaking rules, i ve seen PG gallery pics on here before though so cant be a much adhered to rule..
The private gallery rule is strictly enforced and breaking it can lead to a ban which may or may not be permanent.

You've been here 7 years maybe it's time you reread the rules to make sure you are up to date with them, there's been several changes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline xxpat

Offline Raj_1978

They look like different girls to me.

I’ve met teen Amelia a few years ago. The profiles not accurate, neither are the pics.