Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G5 Smethwick  (Read 4160 times)

Offline bonham

I received a text yesterday saying back open after refurbishment I text back who's working
answer leeana
I ask how old is she answer I'm 31 mixed race Caribbean come book me
So looks like she was answering herself
Ill probably go later and do a review for massage punters the rest who are not interested can fuk off like southern boy streetfix o hes banned isn't he  :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 07:36:57 am by bonham »

Offline Night king

I received a text yesterday saying back open after refurbishment I text back who's working
answer leeana
I ask how old is she answer I'm 31 mixed race Caribbean come book me
So looks like she was answering herself
Ill probably go later and do a review for massage punters the rest who are not interested can fuk off like southern boy streetfix o hes banned isn't he  :D

Nice one Bonham report back buddy,  best of luck hope you find good one,

:thumbsup:

Offline avfc45

I had the same text. Seems like they save numbers because I have contacted them pre lockdown last year. Never actually been

Offline Straightsix

Don't forget your bags of plaster.😄
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline southern boy

Welcome back strright six  :D

Offline Straightsix

Offline bonham

You are back following me on here streetfix
You follow because in real life you say nothing and get bullied so try to take revenge. your a wimp
has you haven't turned up for appointments in the past when I've gave you chance to get a good massage  :D :lol:

Offline Straightsix

You follow because in real life you say nothing and get bullied so try to take revenge. your a wimp
has you haven't turned up for appointments in the past when I've gave you chance to get a good massage  :D :lol:
Follow you? Who mentioned who first? You don't have to engage with me but if you ring my bell I will make an appearance.
There's a big world out there mate, it's not all bags of plaster, a trowel and G5 massage parlour. Get out a bit more rather than mentioning my name, get yourself booked in with paloma. And take real cash with you, I don't think she'll accept your plumbing services as payment.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:04:11 pm by Straightsix »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't know what has gone on with you two in the past but I would suggest you put each other on ignore.

bonham, was there any need to mention Straightsix in your OP, other than to gloat about his ban.  :unknown:

Offline bonham

Follow you? Who mentioned who first? You don't have to engage with me but if you ring my bell I will make an appearance.
There's a big world out there mate, it's not all bags of plaster, a trowel and G5 massage parlour. Get out a bit more rather than mentioning my name, get yourself booked in with paloma. And take real cash with you, I don't think she'll accept your plumbing services as payment.
I suggest you check out my reviews if you think I only go to g5 streetfix
And I don't think you got the meaning what I seid when I seid you missed your massage appointment
dont recommend me your full service punts has your also slating every other punter who goes to massage   remember that.

Offline bonham

I don't know what has gone on with you two in the past but I would suggest you put each other on ignore.

bonham, was there any need to mention Straightsix in your OP, other than to gloat about his ban.  :unknown:
Point taken Daviemac and wiil take advice  :thumbsup:

Offline bonham

At last :yahoo:
Sounds like your a happy sheep now I've set your
 mate master free southern boy 👦  ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 12:19:39 am by bonham »

Offline Straightsix

Offline southern boy

I was saying at last no more silly comments from Mr boneham

Offline southern boy

Offline bonham

Obviously I was wrong :dash:
Couldn't you have put your last three comments all together instead of 3 different quotes southern cry instead of boring us  :D :lol:
Or is someone feeding you them like a sheep🤣🤐

Offline jazonx

i went to G5 today apparently someone threw rocks at their window and smashed them yesterday

Offline southern boy

Maybe the local community have heard what's going on there and showing their disapproval

Offline southern boy

Too much of the sp personal life has been revealed in this thread in my opinion others might disagree

Offline bonham

Too much of the sp personal life has been revealed in this thread in my opinion others might disagree
So are suggesting we don't review massage shops I don't understand your post. Or her personal life like being Asian what thay offer how long she lived here do she offer he do she allow touching which is what has been asked by punters
If that's the case does it include all massage shops or just g5 that to much information been put out.if so we may aswell all pack up and go home
Explain please
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 10:23:26 pm by bonham »

Offline southern boy

You do a review of the service and the the girl not her marriage status or why she's in the country my opinion you may think otherwise

Offline bonham

You do a review of the service and the the girl not her marriage status or why she's in the country my opinion you may think otherwise
So the community are all right with her wanking punters off just not where shes from
You do talk rubbish  :lol:

Offline southern boy

Your telling everyone her personal life which is nothing to do with a review

Offline bonham

Your telling everyone her personal life which is nothing to do with a review
Look at eny massage review maybe balance shop see what's on there
Is this a protest to ban talk about girls in massage shops are you saying the community would be ok wanking punters off but not if its put out shes married
You need to talk to admin if your concerned bless you  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 10:39:21 pm by bonham »

Offline southern boy

I'm looking at your review where you stated she's from India in a arranged married relationship from India
Thars got no revalance to your review
Why include?????

Offline bonham

I'm looking at your review where you stated she's from India in a arranged married relationship from India
Thars got no revalance to your review
Why include?????
I didn't say arranged  marriage I seid married a guy from UK can you answer the question if community thinks it's ok doing hand relief

Online JontyR

I'm guessing you mean on the review rather than this thread?

Offline bonham

I answer questions from punters which is what this site is for if you don't agree what are you doing on here

Offline southern boy

Obviously not the community agree if they are throwing stones and smashing Windows bloody he'll your thick

Offline southern boy

You publicly reveal her personal life  :dash:

Offline bonham

You publicly reveal her personal life  :dash:
Check out my review I then answered questions from punters which happens on every review
Maybe some rules need updating if punters cant ask if thay live in UK or how long thay live here do thay speak good English
Check out the questions

Offline southern boy

If you think revealing sp private life's carry on  I fear for there personal safety

Offline bonham

If you think revealing sp private life's carry on  I fear for there personal safety
I suggest you tell punters not to ask these questions in future

Offline southern boy

Your so thick untrue leave my name out of your reviews in future

Offline bonham

Your so thick untrue leave my name out of your reviews in future
Thanks for that southern boy am I not allowed to review just  g5 again or does it mean no reviews on eny massage place and weather you get body to body what nationality thay are and if thay ask what country thay from that's a illegal question so is if someone asks do thay speak English
I'm getting the hang of this now after 36 reviews
I'm so lucky to have you here  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 11:26:48 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

The shop is on a road where it's very isolated only three places on a road and a train station the rest is a deserted canal going for a quarter mile with nothing around but kids playing on the walls off the canal
More likely kids have done it for fun than a community problem but maybe we will know next review of a punter but that wont be me

Online P.O.G

I found Bonhams comments very helpful. I wouldn't have seen Deepika if she was a British born/raised Indian women (unless aged 40+) due to discretion, so the fact he mentioned that she was from India and married over here gave me the green light. He didn't reveal too much or anything personal. Most working girls (massage or full service girls) have husband's or partners. Also, most people that review girls mention where they're originally from. I think your just picking holes in his review for no reason.

Offline shed

I agree with P.O.G. as also recently visited Deepika based on bonhams description. I will write a review shortly as soon as time allows. Southern boy, why not let it drop and move on. More important things in life to be concerned about.  :hi:

Offline southern boy

So we all know where we stand now it's fine for Bonham to get verbally abusive to those who disagree with his comments cases closed :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

So we all know where we stand now it's fine for Bonham to get verbally abusive to those who disagree with his comments cases closed :thumbsup:

If it bothers you that much put him on ignore. If you continue to read his posts then report them if you think they cross the line.

Offline bonham

Cant remember getting abusive with you southern boy but who knows you may dig something up has it's been along week explaining my review and all the illegal things Ive answered  to punters which are supposed to be banned.  if the girl thurt the thay were private why would she tell me she only been in this country a few months on my first visit and married a UK guy
I could go to almost every review and most have got things about the girl in the review if not punters ask about them.
But you jumped on mine because your streetfix sheep and thurt he needed you to back him up
And now you regret getting involved has your comments about the community breaking windows when its kids
Believe me if the community didn't want that place there thay would go in the shop and move them on not chuck a brick through the window that's not there way
Now just comment and go has you realy are looking silly saying community deal with ther problems this way :lol:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:44:52 pm by bonham »

Offline southern boy

Your first post on this thread Bonham you told me to fuck off for no reason enough said

Offline bonham

Care to explain?????
I didn't say I hadn't I just couldn't remember like I say it's been along week
Your disrespecting the community saying thay deal with there problems this way bricks through windows
Care to explain????? 🤐
Hopefully be your last comment before Daviemac gets involved
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 10:04:11 pm by bonham »

Offline southern boy

You told me to fuck off on your first thread why

Offline southern boy

You've got a personal vendetta against me  :unknown:

Offline bonham

You've got a personal vendetta against me  :unknown:
I cant find that comment
But why would i have a vendetta against you
Only the stupid things you say one punter ask would you say she's a British Indian or from India i answer
And you then go on to say the community throwing bricks through windows because I've gave information about her.  Another of my reviews you were moaning about me having a big dick has it wasn't necessary that the girl turned me down because to big thats important to punters if they gonna be refused
Can you just listen to yourself
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 10:35:59 pm by bonham »