Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny - Glasgow  (Read 1564 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been on my hotlist for quite a while and some recent decent reviews plus the horn made me message her a couple of weeks back.

Initial comms by text, quite quick replies, confirmed date, time and duration, confirmed again an hour before by phone, she actually sounded nice to speak to.  She said she'd send the address.

I start travelling, via the cash machine and arrive in the general area of Kings Park about 15 mins before the meet.  No message from her so I fired off a text for the address.  Nothing by the supposed start time, I called which just rang out.  I waited another 10 mins, called it quits and phoned another SP for a booking.

40 minutes later a text comes through with the address.

Wasted my time, but still got a punt in (with Sexy French Girl, I've previously reviewed).

Offline Courtney

Wasted my time, but still got a punt in (with Sexy French Girl, I've previously reviewed).

I wouldn’t return

….interesting. :D 

Offline hairdownthere

….interesting. :D

The horn makes you do strange things....plus the fact she was less than 5 mins drive from where I was.

I'm actually glad I did return though!

Offline Glesgaboy

I’ve tried to book her ages ago and then got random texts when she was trying to drum up business re her availability etc
So I blocked her.
Recommended mate 😎