Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND - Edinburgh - Great value last minute punt.  (Read 5136 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

niftyfiftydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After picking up a New 80k car in Edinburgh, job not mine, and it turning up a day late and breaking down with 69 miles on the clock a 69 was just what i needed.
Quick search showed this girl on route, emailed number and got text reply quickly saying finished for the day. Asked if she could fit me in and obliged if i got there quickly and a 20 minute bj meet so postcode given and off i went.

can,t comment on area it was dark and i don,t know it, Flat ok upstairs of house job, cats but not really untidy. told door open and in i go to find her on bed legs a kimbo in a t shirt. nice French kissing for a few minutes before i dived in.
i could not resist and took off my coat and dived in tongue first to which there was no objection and a sweet pussy.

eventually got undress and ended up with 69, finger in her ass while she sucked on shaft and balls with a little rimming, plenty of hand work but as i was about to shoot took it in her mouth and the first big spurt taken in though she says no cim, didn,t see her spit it either.

Now she is a dyke with a female partner she says but obviously enjoys cock too. Face hair and few tattoos looks dyke, but neck down all slim all women and great skin with no blemishes i saw.Slim,nice small tits with responsive nipples, great tight shaved pussy i very much enjoyed and after the 2 days i had just what i needed.

never asked for money, put my 30 quid on the bedside cabinet and though not the most responsive to a male tongue i enjoyed ro, fingering her ass and what she did with my cock,balls and ass.

Was all action and 35 mins having paid for 20 mins bj only so excellent value for money and i quite liked the dykie look, great body and getting my tongue in there before girlfriend got home.

yes i would def return next time i am in the area and if there was similar in London could be a regular. Made the 430 mile winter night drive a lot more relaxed.

Offline FF2019

You are lucky I had had a ping pong on AW with her and still no number

Offline Jayf

Curious to know what job you do? Lol wouldn't mind a job picking up 80k  cars

Offline daviebond

Curious to know what job you do? Lol wouldn't mind a job picking up 80k  cars
He's a bus driver ;)

Offline Reiver

Could be a breakdown recovery man

niftyfiftydave

best job in the world if your into cars lol. I pick up high end cars all over and drive them home, First class on the train or fly out drive back, First one that has broke down though, I get to drive anything from a Rangie to A Lambo. R8,s and amg63,s are run of the mill lol,, and they get a proper road test, like i stole them.
Seems i got lucky with a short notice booking out of my manor, but i really enjoyed it and the drive was easier with tension relieved.

Offline TKovac

best job in the world if your into cars lol. I pick up high end cars all over and drive them home, First class on the train or fly out drive back, First one that has broke down though, I get to drive anything from a Rangie to A Lambo. R8,s and amg63,s are run of the mill lol,, and they get a proper road test, like i stole them.
Seems i got lucky with a short notice booking out of my manor, but i really enjoyed it and the drive was easier with tension relieved.

I would suggest a mending this info as this makes you rather identifiable, as you have stated there ain't many of you.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Forthports

I would suggest a mending this info as this makes you rather identifiable, as you have stated there ain't many of you.

Good advice. A quick look at past comments give away home location too. Easy to give too much away.

Offline Jayf

Sounds like a brilliant job. Would love to do something like that.

niftyfiftydave

Comments noted but not got anything to hide. Don,t punt often and if i do have to leave a negative i won,t be going back and big and ugly enough to take it on the chin. London is big and crowded and much easier to stay hidden than smaller places where everyone knows your car and where it,s parked or what you do everyday. My car changes every day, today a 550 Marenello  tomorrow slumming in a discovery sport, it was a 73 beetle at the weekend through choice though. If petrol is in your blood the road is a playground if you have access to big boys toys and get paid for it..And no i have never been convicted of speeding, been caught but they have never made it stick  and never had to do the awareness course either, got that pleasure to come but it is also a get out of jail free card at the moment.
Always enjoy my trips up to Scotland you lads seem to have better WG,s than the smoke, they seem to be cheap rubbish or very expensive and most in between soon add up the extras. Like everyone in London they are looking for an edge to push up the earnings or just damn right going to charge top dollar in the first place. Fair share of con artists too , goes with the territory i suppose.

Offline Jayf

Comments noted but not got anything to hide. Don,t punt often and if i do have to leave a negative i won,t be going back and big and ugly enough to take it on the chin. London is big and crowded and much easier to stay hidden than smaller places where everyone knows your car and where it,s parked or what you do everyday. My car changes every day, today a 550 Marenello  tomorrow slumming in a discovery sport, it was a 73 beetle at the weekend through choice though. If petrol is in your blood the road is a playground if you have access to big boys toys and get paid for it..And no i have never been convicted of speeding, been caught but they have never made it stick  and never had to do the awareness course either, got that pleasure to come but it is also a get out of jail free card at the moment.
Always enjoy my trips up to Scotland you lads seem to have better WG,s than the smoke, they seem to be cheap rubbish or very expensive and most in between soon add up the extras. Like everyone in London they are looking for an edge to push up the earnings or just damn right going to charge top dollar in the first place. Fair share of con artists too , goes with the territory i suppose.

Well said

Offline FBman78

How the heck do I get into that line of work transporting expensive cars?

niftyfiftydave

plenty of it around but not always how i do it, Trade plate drivers often have to hitch hike to make the job pay and first class on the train or flying is def not on the agenda.
They never know what they will be driving though, could be a ten year old micra.
I work for one dealership that has a niche market supplying cars to those with too much money to bother looking themselves, i won,t disclose the type of customer but sure you can work it out. there are a few you would not expect though .
They forget about cars too lol, dropped a Ferrari late one night at showroom as they did not want it on the street all night, i took a bmw m3 convertible to get home and 6 weeks later took it back when i got bored with it. Nobody except the business manager noticed and he kept quiet and never asked for it back, but then he is my Son lol..That is how you get a job like that..

Offline Matrix

This'd be better suited to off-topic.

Offline Jayf

plenty of it around but not always how i do it, Trade plate drivers often have to hitch hike to make the job pay and first class on the train or flying is def not on the agenda.
They never know what they will be driving though, could be a ten year old micra.
I work for one dealership that has a niche market supplying cars to those with too much money to bother looking themselves, i won,t disclose the type of customer but sure you can work it out. there are a few you would not expect though .
They forget about cars too lol, dropped a Ferrari late one night at showroom as they did not want it on the street all night, i took a bmw m3 convertible to get home and 6 weeks later took it back when i got bored with it. Nobody except the business manager noticed and he kept quiet and never asked for it back, but then he is my Son lol..That is how you get a job like that..

Sounds like you've landed the perfect job. I'm jealous lol

Offline pingug

Sounds like you've landed the perfect job. I'm jealous lol
very fulfilling, you haven't even asked what the wages are, why don't you apply to be a chauffer if you like driving other peoples posh cars

niftyfiftydave

Chauffeur not the same lol, done that for years in London but nothing like being on the open road alone with 5 or 600 hundred horses under the control of your right foot. been up to 850 horses but that is just scary in a car designed for 600.
Agree gone off topic but it is nice to chat rubbish sometimes and it is not hurting anyone. There is more to life than finding the perfect working girl if that actually exists.

Offline Jayf

very fulfilling, you haven't even asked what the wages are, why don't you apply to be a chauffer if you like driving other peoples posh cars

Already drive other people's motors for a living. Being a chauffer isn't the same.

Offline auldie63

Is this a site for nookie or has it become the BURROO!  :yahoo: :drinks: :hi:

Offline J_H

Great review, very transparent.

Profile looks very decent, and includes CIM.

Need to look up Danderhall on the map,though!