Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS CANDICE - ESSEX - WARNING  (Read 3940 times)

8ballcrazy

Around 8 weeks ago I booked appointment with MISS CANDICE
AW profile
External Link/Members Only ( profile now gone )
Twitter
Misscandicefox4
I saw this Candice in Rochford , her aw pics were ok , but when I got there she was 3 times the weight
And really rough looking and clearly high, she stunk of drink i made my excuses and left.
Since then she has text and phoned me constantly  txt messages saying she has missed me, she has a special offer for me for car meet , am I coming tonight what time and where am I picking her up ?
Problem is when the txt's are ignored she calls , and I was at home so I've had to cut her off and txt her
I'm booking her at a certain time to stop her from phoning.
After not turning up there is another call from some guy shouting about wasting her time , then this Saturday night I got the same thing again only this time she thought I had seen her through the week , I'm fuming , she must keep the names and numbers and she txt's at certain times when people are probably at home and have to say yes to booking her to get rid of her , always at the time of day people are home with family.
I don't know if she is off her face or knows exactly what she is doing, I have had to change my number and I have deleted my details from aw
Her profile on aw has gone and suddenly her tweets are protected on twitter, looks like maybe she does it often and needs to get a new profile change name etc.
She claims to be Southend on sea Rochford westcliff areas , she looked like a street walker when I saw her and claims to be 29, you cant mistake her she draws on her eyebrows ...very nice - not
This girl is trouble and is probably going to pop up with a new aw profile.
They don't come as snide as this one often .. .i hope !

8ballcrazy

She is supposed to look like that , she is 3/4 times bigger than that, hair nothing like that. But that's the one .

ramrodronnie

Around 8 weeks ago I booked appointment with MISS CANDICE
AW profile
External Link/Members Only ( profile now gone )
Twitter
Misscandicefox4
I saw this Candice in Rochford , her aw pics were ok , but when I got there she was 3 times the weight
And really rough looking and clearly high, she stunk of drink i made my excuses and left.
Since then she has text and phoned me constantly  txt messages saying she has missed me, she has a special offer for me for car meet , am I coming tonight what time and where am I picking her up ?
Problem is when the txt's are ignored she calls , and I was at home so I've had to cut her off and txt her
I'm booking her at a certain time to stop her from phoning.
After not turning up there is another call from some guy shouting about wasting her time , then this Saturday night I got the same thing again only this time she thought I had seen her through the week , I'm fuming , she must keep the names and numbers and she txt's at certain times when people are probably at home and have to say yes to booking her to get rid of her , always at the time of day people are home with family.
I don't know if she is off her face or knows exactly what she is doing, I have had to change my number and I have deleted my details from aw
Her profile on aw has gone and suddenly her tweets are protected on twitter, looks like maybe she does it often and needs to get a new profile change name etc.
She claims to be Southend on sea Rochford westcliff areas , she looked like a street walker when I saw her and claims to be 29, you cant mistake her she draws on her eyebrows ...very nice - not
This girl is trouble and is probably going to pop up with a new aw profile.
They don't come as snide as this one often .. .i hope !

Thanks for the heads up on this one 8ballcrazy :hi: Sorry to hear about you're bad experience mate. Another one for my Black List.   :angry:

manlikemark

will keep a eye out for her sure i remember looking at her profile before

Offline claretandblue

Did you save the texts op?posting them on here would be good so then we can all see what went down

Simplysimon

Once again a reminder for everyone to get a dedicated punting phone

ramrodronnie

It would be good if anyone had a new profile link for her?
There's a new WG that I've just received notice of from AW. With full Verification. This is not this CANDICE is it? As I've mailed her showing an interest.  :unknown: :scare:

Oops, sorry link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:08:46 pm by ramrodronnie »

ramrodronnie

Lol. Naaa. Can't be her, no tattoos between her knockers. Maybe a nice new one though guys?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Steady Eddy

It would be good if anyone had a new profile link for her?
There's a new WG that I've just received notice of from AW. With full Verification. This is not this CANDICE is it? As I've mailed her showing an interest.  :unknown: :scare:

Oops, sorry link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Lovely but a BB :scare:

James999

vw

ramrodronnie

Must be a quite night in Jaywick

Go an wake yer neighbours up then!  :lol: :sarcastic:

chet

This is really a message to 8ballcrazy ; virtualwaster ; ramrodronnie ; manlikemark ; claretandblue ; Simplysimon ; Steady Eddy & James999

I know the original posting was some time ago (& your links are gone) but were you all talking of this girl at the time?  :(

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Something strange here . . , I found her on VS on Monday 6th Feb & booked her for today (Wednesday 8th). Her VS profile has since disappeared. I received a text message Tuesday @ 7:30 PM asking me to switch to Thursday or Friday as she is ill! I rang her & she advised she had a medical appointment & would not be available as originally requested. I agreed to shift to Friday. During the call she spoke to someone else in either Bulgarian or Romanian (having spent a few years working in Slavic countries I have limited understanding) which is pretty amazing as she refers to herself as being French! Maybe I'm just a cynic.  :unknown:

Low & behold her profile has appeared on AW within the hour advising availability today (Wed 8th)!!

Not sure if I should stick to Friday!

I have attached her pics incase the AW profile also disappears.

Comments welcomed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:09:43 am by chet »

ospreyman

This is a WG in Rochford I have been tempted by, found her on VS, hope she is not the one

chet

This is really a message to 8ballcrazy ; virtualwaster ; ramrodronnie ; manlikemark ; claretandblue ; Simplysimon ; Steady Eddy & James999

I know the original posting was some time ago (& your links are gone) but were you all talking of this girl at the time?  :(

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Something strange here . . , I found her on VS on Monday 6th Feb & booked her for today (Wednesday 8th). Her VS profile has since disappeared. I received a text message Tuesday @ 7:30 PM asking me to switch to Thursday or Friday as she is ill! I rang her & she advised she had a medical appointment & would not be available as originally requested. I agreed to shift to Friday. During the call she spoke to someone else in either Bulgarian or Romanian (having spent a few years working in Slavic countries I have limited understanding) which is pretty amazing as she refers to herself as being French! Maybe I'm just a cynic.  :unknown:

Low & behold her profile has appeared on AW within the hour advising availability today (Wed 8th)!!

Not sure if I should stick to Friday!

I have attached her pics incase the AW profile also disappears.

Comments welcomed.

Updated: Amazingly this WG's profile name has changed . . . , she now goes by the name "Candice.Chic"  :unknown:
. . . think I'll give tomorrow (Friday) a miss.  :thumbsdown:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only "