Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herts punters AL10  (Read 903 times)

Major bumsoor

Haven't punted in Hatfield for a while but there seems to be a new crop of girls there anyone punted there recently ? Anyone to avoid? .. I see there are still a few roms there but also some new British girls and brazilians

Offline Hertsgent

Apologies, I haven't been sniffing round Hatfield lately...but did notice lots of different WGs too...good luck with your search  :thumbsup:

I can't even work out who is in my favourite Romanian flat above the supermarket at present!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Apologies, I haven't been sniffing round Hatfield lately...but did notice lots of different WGs too...good luck with your search  :thumbsup:

I can't even work out who is in my favourite Romanian flat above the supermarket at present!

favourite Romanian flat??
details please
HP

Offline Badvicar

Don't get excited HP. Several of Mr G's and two or three of mine have referenced said flat. Countless others probably. Probably thousands. If you want the exact details ask. But it's the worst kept secret in AL10. Expect fit lady's that expect extra for OWO and as much chance of extras as me fucking the archbishop.

Offline Badvicar

Romanian BB action is usually available at one of the four hotels within 500 meters of the flat. But do your own research!