Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Polish (Bedford)  (Read 1866 times)

Offline recycler

Re-assuring to see a girl so concerned about personal hygiene;

External Link/Members Only

SEXY NICOLE NO RASH SERVICE!

Offline MilleMiglia

Re-assuring to see a girl so concerned about personal hygiene;

External Link/Members Only

SEXY NICOLE NO RASH SERVICE!

If she's genuine, and around for a while, it'll be interesting to see if her rates go up.

Offline cunningman

I saw her a while ago.

It was worth it because Bedford is a bit short of girls who are a) young and pretty and b) professional and c) not prepared to take a quick cream pie for £40.  (Just look for 'volvic' on %%% - he's done most of them.)

If you want OWO or fingers inside, she's not for you. I like those things which is a shame.

On the other hand - I thought she was strikingly pretty, and could carry a conversation about the state of punting in Bedford and she tried hard to see me right.  We used a lot of condoms one way or another (fingers inside in a johnny: no, it doesn't work).  And she tasted good.

She pops up on vivastreet sometimes.

If you want vanilla with a safe and pretty girl, she'd be a good choice I think.

Not sure if I could raise this to 'review' status.

Offline Badvicar

With the little padding it's not far off your first review mate. I'm sure the chaps would appreciate it.

Offline cunningman

Well, I considered it, but only briefly.

There are a lot of NEG reviews on here, and I've never given NEG on AW.  Sometimes we don't click.

That punt was in some ways a stressful disappointment: I think there was OWO (discretion) but the rubber went on quickly, and 'no fingers' is a shame but seems 50:50 with careful Polish.  And it started badly because the gated apartment complex had a slightly different name to what she told me.

So the sex was interesting and fun but not quite what I like to focus on.  However she is cute and had something about her in conversation.  If she was your gf I suspect you'd be very happy indeed: she had a sense of humour and seemed a pretty smart girl, and managing her own use of locations so I don't think there's a scrounging sergei in the shadows.

Whether that would make her NEG, NEUT or POS would depend entirely on what you're looking for and value most.

I haven't gone back but I liked the girl.  Let's be clear: she made an effort, within her boundaries, even if 'discretion' wasn't exercised as I would have liked.

Offline Badvicar

The rating you give is up to you. It's how you feel about the punt, were the likes list honest..how were comms..AW feedback Is mostly bullshit as blokes don't want a negative on their profile as a revenge for poor feedback.

Upto you but a review would increase credibility and help others.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:01:44 pm by Badvicar »

MrXYZ987

Agree with BV,  you've pretty much written the review in your above 2 posts.  Regarding rating, your punt your rating.  This section isn't full of white knighters who'll lay into you about it.

Davido0007

Well, I considered it, but only briefly.

There are a lot of NEG reviews on here, and I've never given NEG on AW.  Sometimes we don't click.

That punt was in some ways a stressful disappointment: I think there was OWO (discretion) but the rubber went on quickly, and 'no fingers' is a shame but seems 50:50 with careful Polish.  And it started badly because the gated apartment complex had a slightly different name to what she told me.

So the sex was interesting and fun but not quite what I like to focus on.  However she is cute and had something about her in conversation.  If she was your gf I suspect you'd be very happy indeed: she had a sense of humour and seemed a pretty smart girl, and managing her own use of locations so I don't think there's a scrounging sergei in the shadows.

Whether that would make her NEG, NEUT or POS would depend entirely on what you're looking for and value most.

I haven't gone back but I liked the girl.  Let's be clear: she made an effort, within her boundaries, even if 'discretion' wasn't exercised as I would have liked.

Sounds like a neutral bordering on the positive to me. Sounds like a woman with a good attitude and personality to her job. Just didn't quite manage to give you exactly what you were looking for service-wise but didn't seem to be through deception.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I saw her a while ago.

It was worth it because Bedford is a bit short of girls who are a) young and pretty and b) professional and c) not prepared to take a quick cream pie for £40.  (Just look for 'volvic' on [banned-site-auto-censor] - he's done most of them.)

If you want OWO or fingers inside, she's not for you. I like those things which is a shame.

On the other hand - I thought she was strikingly pretty, and could carry a conversation about the state of punting in Bedford and she tried hard to see me right.  We used a lot of condoms one way or another (fingers inside in a johnny: no, it doesn't work).  And she tasted good.

She pops up on vivastreet sometimes.

If you want vanilla with a safe and pretty girl, she'd be a good choice I think.

Not sure if I could raise this to 'review' status.

Mister Newbie please write this up as a real review.

Offline cunningman

Done.
Does pointless condescension come naturally to you?
Good thing you said 'please'.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Done.
Does pointless condescension come naturally to you?
Good thing you said 'please'.
not pointless, we all appreciate reviews and I shall read them in a moment.
not condescending, that assumes superiority and you will learn that most members think I am the lowest of the low.
I welcome you to this brotherhood of punters of many shapes and sizes
greetings
HP