Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DoctorNxx Greenwich  (Read 2199 times)

SELondonJ5

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so sorry if I’m not up to standards and I’m happy to receive constructive criticism if you feel my review is lacking.

So I arranged a two hour meeting with DoctorNxx a few weeks back for a next day booking she responded very quickly and the booking was confirmed

She is located amongst a brand new development in a brand new modern flat in Greenwich not far from Cutty sark before you get to Deptford Creak.

Her appearance she is a curvy girl but that’s what I like, given she only has three photos on her profile it would understandable if you was disappointed when meeting her but reading through her reviews you should know what to expect.

She is a very friendly girl who loves a chat loves a giggle and was happy to have sex with me twice during our booking and was very accommodating to any suggestions i put forward.

The only negative I had was she had a smelly breath which I felt could have been easily overcome with just a quick brush before our meeting

WHG

What services did she provide? You’ve left out  the details of the most important part of the punt:
THE PUNT!

Type_O_Negative

This is my first review so sorry if I’m not up to standards and I’m happy to receive constructive criticism if you feel my review is lacking.

So I arranged a two hour meeting with DoctorNxx a few weeks back for a next day booking she responded very quickly and the booking was confirmed

She is located amongst a brand new development in a brand new modern flat in Greenwich not far from Cutty sark before you get to Deptford Creak.

Her appearance she is a curvy girl but that’s what I like, given she only has three photos on her profile it would understandable if you was disappointed when meeting her but reading through her reviews you should know what to expect.

She is a very friendly girl who loves a chat loves a giggle and was happy to have sex with me twice during our booking and was very accommodating to any suggestions i put forward.

The only negative I had was she had a smelly breath which I felt could have been easily overcome with just a quick brush before our meeting

Thank you for this review. However i (or shall i say we) would like to get more info please. She is very local to me and i like curvy girls. So:
1. Does she kiss/french kiss?
2. Does she do oral without?
3. Did you do oral on her?

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:02:31 am by Type_O_Negative »